South Park: The Stick of Truth

This is the discussion/completion topic for South Park: The Stick of Truth. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

south%20park

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and a staff member will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

Beat this game, one of my all time favorites! Badge please!

Beat this and the sequel! Hard to think of a good title without any vulgarity though.

is the sequel any better?

The sequel is amazing. Tons of content, a super fun combat system, and even more hilarity than Stick of Truth.

Beat the game shortly after it came out. It was a lot of fun, but not nearly worth the 50 or 60 price tag it had on it. I’d gladly buy it and play it again on sale and I’d like to try out the Fractured but Whole eventually.

Got this for like $11 on a Ubisoft Steam sale a year or two ago, and really, really enjoyed it. I really like the approach to design they take in these games. They understand that jokes aren’t funny the second time around, so everything is kept somewhat easy to keep players from having to hear the same jokes over and over again in fights.

Beat back on release, great fun!

Too easy and ocassionally dated, but still lots of fun.

Badge please. :slight_smile:

Title idea: The New Kid

Probably the raunchiest game I’ve ever played (see the Underpants Gnome mission).

Awesome.

Also, badge please.