South Park: The Stick of Truth

This is the discussion/completion topic for South Park: The Stick of Truth. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

south%20park

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and a staff member will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

2 Likes

Beat this game, one of my all time favorites! Badge please!

2 Likes

Beat this and the sequel! Hard to think of a good title without any vulgarity though.

2 Likes

is the sequel any better?

1 Like

The sequel is amazing. Tons of content, a super fun combat system, and even more hilarity than Stick of Truth.

1 Like

Beat the game shortly after it came out. It was a lot of fun, but not nearly worth the 50 or 60 price tag it had on it. I’d gladly buy it and play it again on sale and I’d like to try out the Fractured but Whole eventually.

2 Likes

Got this for like $11 on a Ubisoft Steam sale a year or two ago, and really, really enjoyed it. I really like the approach to design they take in these games. They understand that jokes aren’t funny the second time around, so everything is kept somewhat easy to keep players from having to hear the same jokes over and over again in fights.

2 Likes

Beat back on release, great fun!

2 Likes

Too easy and ocassionally dated, but still lots of fun.

Badge please. :slight_smile:

Title idea: The New Kid

2 Likes

Probably the raunchiest game I’ve ever played (see the Underpants Gnome mission).

Awesome.

Also, badge please.

2 Likes

finished this a few years ago, basically the spiritual successor to the old paper mario style

2 Likes

Love this game :joy: it was the perfect way to adapt the show into a game in my opinion. It literally felt like playing through an extended episode, really excellently executed and filled to the brim with references for fans. I 100%'d it and got all the achievements on Xbox 360 back in the day when I first bought it, then when I got the sequel on PS4 and it came with the first game included you best believe I did the exact same thing and got the Platinum trophy. They really nailed it, sequel wasn’t quite as good but still a fun time, here’s hoping we get a third one at some point! I’d love a badge for this one!

2 Likes

I’d like to be awarded this badge please.

2 Likes

Both South Park games were great! Badge please!

2 Likes

May I also have this badge?

2 Likes

Not even a big South Park fan but I’ll admit this game made me laugh a few times. Badge Please

2 Likes

Best game ever in teh south park franchise. 8 out of ten. Badge me please!

1 Like