Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Badge

This is the discussion/completion topic for Sonic the Hedgehog 3. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

sonic3badge

Title: & Knuckles

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

2 Likes

I have completed this game. Please provide me with the badge. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Completed it several times, with all characters!

Personally I find S3&K to be the best of the Mega Drive trilogy. I love everything about it from the level design to the transition scenes to the music. It’s just brilliant!

FYI, now that SEGA has delisted all versions of the game because of Origins, if you’d like to try what is in my humble opinion the ultimate version of the game and can play on computer or Android, I’d highly recommend checking out Sonic 3 AIR. If makes a plethora of improvements to the game as well as heaps of QoL changes that can be toggled on or off. And you get all the original music. There are also a heap of mods for it, so if you wanna do something crazy like play as Hatsune Miku instead of Sonic, you can!

2 Likes

Badge me please I beat this game when playing it to get retroachivments in the game.

1 Like

Doing my rounds, collecting badges, thanks! & knuckles

2 Likes

Have defeated this one on DS and Switch, at least

TBF I never cared much for this one; I think I found the level design sort of annoying a lot. I like Sonic the Hedgehog 1 best; simple and to the point. But Tails and Knuckles are cool

2 Likes