Skyrim

This is the discussion/completion topic for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

skytim
Title: Dragonborn

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and a staff member will make sure you get your badge!

2 Likes

I would like a badge.

2 Likes

Probably my favourite game of all time. I don’t know exactly how many hours I racked up on it, but it’d be around 600 at a rough guess.

2 Likes

I completed it. Although I like Oblivion better (more interesting world, even if clunkier), and I wanna get back to Morrowind, once one of those notorious fanmade remasters are complete.

2 Likes

Would like the badge :slight_smile: I think this is one of my most played games, though played it outside of steam for the most part so have no idea how long it really was

2 Likes

I loved this game so much that I bought ESO so that my adventure would never end! I would like my badge please! ^^

2 Likes

I’ve spent an embarassing amount of time playing this, especially with the amazing Requiem mod.

Badge please. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am among the Dragonborn, this game aged well, plus there is great mods.
Badge please.

2 Likes

Badge Please. And if you could, maybe a few years of my life back too

2 Likes

I completed it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

272 hours on record, still cant make it to the end. I play it for, like, several weeks, then drop it, several months pass by, I start a new game and the drop it again. This is madness.

1 Like

I’ve completed this game more times than I care to admit lol so I’d like the badge please.

2 Likes

I have completed this game numerous times and got the platinum on ps4 can i get the badge please

2 Likes

Skyrim is my favorite game, I’d like the badge! :heart:

2 Likes

This game never ends honestly… But after thousands of hours, I feel pretty good about getting the badge.

2 Likes

I remember spending hours in college just dicking around, doing random sidequests to avoid the main quest, before my roommate got annoyed enough to tell me to just finish the main game already. So I did and now I can’t play it anymore because I beat the game and I need to move on with my life.

Elder Scrolls VI when??

3 Likes

You can do it! I beat the entire base game after a looong playthrough. Still need to finish the DLC though.

2 Likes

Sunk hundreds of hours into this across multiple characters. Actually beat it once even! I’ll take the badge.

1 Like

Hello:

I have completed Skyrim, please present my profile with the badge.

Thank you.

1 Like

Completed! Took me over 50 hours of JUST the main story, with no fast travel. Review is on my Grouvee profile.

1 Like