Skyrim

i’ve over than 1400 hours of this game, i’d like a badge

2 Likes

Completed this one, with about 700 hours of game! Could I have the badge please?

2 Likes

Played this one for hundreds of hours as a kid, may I have the badge please?

3 Likes

As a kid? Ooof, what year is it? How old have I become?

I’d like a badge too, 100’s of hours burnt and probably 100’s more to go.

2 Likes

A fantastic, immersive experience like no other. I don’t want to know how many hours I put into this game, but it was enough to get all the achievements in it on the Xbox 360! Incredible fantasy game that any fan of the genre should play. I’d love a badge!

2 Likes

It’s pat to say; but Skyrim replaced Oblivion for us. I watched a bunch of hype-building media leading up to its release and obtaining a copy, and we pretty much bought a PS3 (second-hand) just to play it. That said, I haven’t ever really gone back to it much after finishing the Dragonborne quest. I enjoyed it well enough, particularly when I was not letting myself use the fast travel system; but eventually the mechanical repetition of the game gave way to the likes of Dark Souls, and I just don’t feel Elder Scrolls games much any more.

I’ll still take the badge, though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I played through Skyrim a number of times. I do love it but it won’t replace Oblivion as my favoutire- the nostalgia is too strong.

2 Likes

I’ve played through Skyrim and beaten it several times on PC, Xbox 360, PS3 and Ps4.

2 Likes

I finished this game not too long ago. I badge would be great please.

2 Likes

I’ve beat this game way too many times to count, modded and vanilla. It’s just so replayable.

2 Likes

May I have a badge, for all the times my horse bravely scaled mountains for me? :smiley:

2 Likes

I finished this game twice and two days ago started it again on PS5. May I have the bage please :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I think I’ve only finished the main story in this one once, it’s never clicked as well as some other Bethesda titles, but I’ve still enjoyed it plenty. Badge please! And now to play the dlc lol

2 Likes

I prefer Oblivion but Skyrim has been around for a “few” years. Has over 500 million mods and have watched hours of lore videos about this game. Also have beaten the game both on steam and xbox. Though still remember playing it on xbox and beating a dragon like yesterday. So to say the least I believe I have met the requirements to be a dragonborn!

1 Like