Silent Hill

This is the discussion/completion topic for Silent Hilli. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

silenthill

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

Is this for the original Silent Hill on the PSOne? If so… I beat this a looooooong time ago.

3 Likes

Awesome. Count me in for this one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beat this game twice. the first time on the ps emulator, the second on a real PS One. love the game. IMHO, it’s better than the second in terms of level and game design.

1 Like

I beat this a long time ago too on the PS1 and got the worst ending. I was going to replay it but never got the chance to. It’s a great start to one of the best survival horror series ever created. I do prefer Silent Hill 2 as it’s one of my favorite games ever and Silent Hill 3 was also really good.

1 Like

I remember beating this game a good decade after it came out and it still managed to creep me out. I think it’s still unmatched in it’s atmosphere (I know SH3 is it’s sequel but SH3 goes into a different direction in a lot of places) and it’s dated graphics make everything even creepier.

1 Like

A classic. Every 3 - 5 years I seem to cycle back around and play through this and Silent Hill 2 again.

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I ever finished this. Not that it’s a bad game, but it’s a long time ago I played it

2 Likes

Beat this awhile back, digital version on PS3

1 Like

Beat this back in the day. Me and some friends skipped school to play it in my friends basement, and even tho we were 5, it freaked us out. Good memories :slight_smile: Such an awesome game, the first two in the series are some of my all time favorites

1 Like

This game actually terrifies me more now then when I was a kid, I guess brain of a child cannot truly understand what could be coming around the corner. xD

I had finished the game several times.

1 Like

Silent hill is one of my favorite franchises of video games with 2 being my favorite title. This game means a lot to me because it was the start to a great series. Badge please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

SH2 was my favorite, but this is a wonderful disturbing game. Badge please!

2 Likes

Aye, count me for this one! Great game.

1 Like

have finished this once, should replay again one of these days

1 Like

I’d like this badge too! Silent Hill 2 was also my favorite one. It’s sad the turn the Silent Hill series took after the fourth installment

1 Like

Hello! I finished this game a long time ago in the Play Station :). I would love to have the badge

1 Like

I have just completed this game. Please present me with this badge when able.

Thank you.

1 Like

I’ve played more Silent Hill than I should have as a teenager, I’d love a badge for this game!

1 Like

Beat it recently, thoroughly enjoyed once I got used to the controls

2 Likes