Shovel Knight

This is the discussion/completion topic for Shovel Knight. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

https://discuss.grouvee.com/uploads/default/original/2X/4/46fc2138a4a7d37fe9c64eaca83ea6d090b88883.png
Title: The Order of No Quarter

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

2 Likes

This is one of the two that I have actually completed. Feel like the title should be something cheesy like “Dig It!”

2 Likes

I need to claim this one too!

2 Likes

I haven’t played it yet, so I wasn’t sure if there were some actual ‘titles’ in the game. My first thought was to make the title ‘Knight of the Shovel’

1 Like

The villains of the game are called The Order of No Quarter, which could be a cool title for the badge.

1 Like

I’ll take this badge too. Beat Shovel Knight last year, best NES game ever made.

2 Likes

I’ve completed this! But again I haven’t tried the sequel/DLC thing. Shovel Knight such a fun game.

2 Likes

Badge me up! This was the second game I beat on my 3DS and I really loved it.

2 Likes

I might have to claim this badge.

One of my favorite games and I loved the bonus content in the Xbox One version. The big problem with the game is that it’s conflicting with my goal to beat my backlog, as I need to beat the game on 3DS, WiiU and PS4 too (a couple of times on steam and once on xbone isn’t enough for such a good game).

2 Likes

Completed! Even the Plague of shadows dlc and I loved every second of it ^^

2 Likes

Oooh, I forgot this was one of the games on the backlog attack. Definitely a fun game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve completed the main campaign. I plan on tackling the DLC at some point. I also got the amiibo because my friend and I have been looking for a new co-op game to play.

2 Likes

Finished it. The only game that tribute the nes/snes era right.

2 Likes

Finished Shovel Knight without cheating. For Shovelry! (That’s a HUGE feat for me, lol)
Plague of shadows I had to cheat after a certain point. But I don’t feel bad, Plague Knight would definitely cheat.

2 Likes

I earned that badge! A retro style game done right in so many ways.

2 Likes

I beat this game back in 2015, was fun.

2 Likes

Shovel knight is absolutely one of my favorite games of all time, beating it was a blast. I just got the treasure trove pack a few days ago and beat Plague Knight’s story just yesterday.

3 Likes

I’ve beaten Shovel of Hope, Plague of Shadows and Spectre of Torment over the last six months and had an absolute blast. I love everything about these games and can’t wait for King of Cards.

2 Likes

One of, if not my favorite 2d Platformer. I’ve beaten this game a large handful of times.

2 Likes

Completed it! Would like a badge :slight_smile:

2 Likes