Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Badge

This is the discussion/completion topic for Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

sekiro
Title: Unknown

If you’ve completed the game, you’re good at video games! Let us know below and an admin or moderator will make sure you get your badge!

1 Like

Peter:

I have completed Sekiro. Please provide me with the badge at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Sekiro and Bloodborne are the games that both collectively forced me to actually bother trying to parry (and actually getting good at it holy shit?) instead of turtlling, the last Boss is still bullshit tho imo but i did cheer way louder than i should have when i beat em

3 Likes

I couldn’t put this one down after I started it, its my favorite game to come out in 2019. May I please have the badge?

3 Likes

This was an intense, beautiful and incredible experience from beginning to end! Love the setting, combat and music. It’s close but I still wouldn’t put Sekiro above Bloodborne for myself. I didn’t appreciate the reuse of mini bosses in this game but every original encounter was a treat (or terror). Overall Sekiro is very deserving of VGA’s Game of 2019 and I would love to have this badge.

2 Likes

Absolutely love this game. Got the plat trophy too. Could I please get a badge? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A badge please. Final boss is one of the best bosses in any game.

3 Likes

Beat the game with 100% completion. This was my first game from From Software.

3 Likes

Fantastic game and I’d love to have the badge for it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Badge.me. Loved the themes that the game had in it.

1 Like