Requesting a few edits

Untitled Goose Game, Gris and Blair Witch came out on PS4 over the last few months. Could an admin kindly update the platforms for these three entries?

Many thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you. Updated to reflect PS4 as a platform.

2 Likes

Spotted one more. Subnautica also came out on the PS4.

1 Like

Fixed. I looked on GiantBomb itself and it does list PS4 as a platform. No idea why it doesn’t get automatically added here.

2 Likes

We have that game flagged as to ignore Giant Bomb’s data. It gets set that way if we change anything that isn’t the box art, it automatically gets set to ignore Giant Bomb. That way our changes don’t get overwritten. I’ve had it on my list to make it more granular than that, but I haven’t gotten to it.

2 Likes

I can’t remember may have unflagged it myself after editing out of spite. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Requesting another edit.

Release Date should be April 30, 2020
Platforms should be PC, PS4, Xbox One and Switch.

Thank you.

2 Likes

IDK if this is the place to mention it, but the new Sakura Wars game for whatever reason doesn’t have a cover image. (Still waiting for my copy to arrive… but really excited for it.)

2 Likes

Last of us part 2 entry needs some changes

Release date should be 19th June 2020

and the official cover art is

https://store.playstation.com/store/api/chihiro/00_09_000/container/GB/en/19/EP9000-CUSA10249_00-0TLOUIIPREORDPSN/1591923938000/image?w=360&h=360&bg_color=000000&opacity=100&_version=00_09_000

Many thanks!

2 Likes

Got it done. I need to figure out how to handle box art stuff. When we upload box art on Grouvee, it takes precedent over whatever I get from Giant Bomb, even if they update theirs. That needs to change. I also need to figure out how to take edits from users!

3 Likes

How about the edits being saved as “suggestions”, and showing up on a list that’s viewable to editors (similar to new entries awaiting curator approval)?

2 Likes

Both The Eternal Castle Remastered and Superhot got Switch releases so their platforms should be updated to include those releases:

1 Like

Switch added to Superhot. It looks like it was already listed as a platform for Eternal Castle.

1 Like

cool, thanks!

still, I’ve come across some other games missing platforms, one of those being a Blade Runner game, which is at least coming to Switch, and four visual novels getting releases on consoles as seen here:

then there’s Shadow Man, which is getting a remastered release on modern platforms, but I don’t know if that warrants a new page for the remaster alone or if the new platforms should be added to the already existing page (considering Luigi’s Mansion 3DS didn’t get it’s own page, for example):

and finally, I was wondering if it was too early or not for the new Pokemon Snap game to get it’s own page.

1 Like

I can answer this part real quick.

It didn’t have an alias in the database, so if you didn’t put an accent over the e in Pokemon, you wouldn’t find it. I added the alias so it will be found easier.

I’ll look at the other stuff here soon.

2 Likes

alright, cool, thanks!

1 Like

Requesting another Edit, this time for 13 Sentinels

This is the official cover art:

And the release date is : November 28, 2019

Thanks once again.

2 Likes

I changed it. I’ll probably take a look at it again in the near future since I found better versions of it with good dimensions. Just to make everything look nice on the site and fit with the rest of the box arts I updated.

2 Likes

Many thanks. I’ll try to find better resolution images next time I suggest edits.

1 Like

I’ve come across a missing platform too. This visual novel has received a Switch release.

2 Likes