Requesting a few edits

The Angry Video Game Nerd duology also came to Switch

1 Like

Hijacking this thread instead of creating a new one to mention that the page for The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth Plus is missing some platform data. It only has it listed as being available for PC, but itā€™s also available as a standalone package for PS4 and Switch. You can also buy the DLC separately for Xbox One, so it might need to have that added as well.

1 Like

Iā€™m here again with another request. Perhaps the Cyberpunk 2077 cover art should be changed to this since itā€™s accurate to the final release?

Many thanks!

Updated Cyberpunk 2077 again with a higher quality and better size box art to match most of the other ones from the site

This entry lacks several things

Info taken from official site: The Treehouse Man | Hunchback Studio
Developer & Publisher: Hunchback Studio
Platforms: PC
Release Date: 13 FEB 2019

1 Like

Requesting Switch releases for the following games:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Looks like @peter has completed this, so they are all up to date.

Supermarket Shriek has a Switch release, which I inexplicably ended up getting, but listed as only PC & xbox.

2 Likes

Hellbalde could use some edits.

Platform should include Nintendo Switch
Franchise should include Hellblade

cover art should be

Many thanks.

1 Like

just discovered two duplicate pages for sin and punishment, maybe they should be merged.

1 Like

Some release date edits:

The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante: Mar. 4 2021

Genesis Noir: Mar. 26 2021

Dandy Ace: Mar. 25 2021

Nanotale: Typing Chronicles: Mar. 31 2021

Narita Boy: Mar. 30 2021

Lost Words: Beyond the Page: Apr. 6 2021

More release date corrections:

Hitchhiker: Apr 15 2021

Donā€™t Forget Me: Apr 20 2021

For
Little nightmares

Please add
google Stadia
As a platform

Done! Stadia has been added.

I think I got all your release date stuff fixed up. Lost Words: Beyond the Page was correct at Mar 27, 2020. It came out on Stadia first.

1 Like

Hi
For SuperHot

Please add Google Stadia as an available platform.
Thank you.

1 Like

Lacks a bunch of stuff (info mostly taken from Steam)
Release Date: 18 October 2017
Developer: Grip Top Games
Publisher: Grip Top Games
Platform: PC

Cover:

1 Like

I had a couple of other edits, but they are a bit harder to corroborate.

Found this cover in archive.org:

But I canā€™t seem to find anything about the correct release date. Only that it was originally released in the year 2000, and the released in 2001 with some changes as a sequel to 3D Frog Frenzy according to this site. What a mystery, but expected of a forgotten game.

Release date: Epic games says only ā€œ2014ā€ on their site, so I guess thatā€™d be it.
Wikipedia mentions that the game was first playable to the public as a pre-alpha build on August 13, 2014.

Sorry for the unnecessary flavor text, but I wanted to mention my ā€œinvestigationā€ lol

1 Like

I noticed that there are two different entries for Insurgency.
It turns out one is for the original mod (2007) and the other is for the commercial game released after the modā€™s success (2014). Although they share the same name here, both Wikipedia and Steam make a distinction in their title to differentiate between them.

So I think this one (the original mod) should be called Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat:

With a different cover to properly differentiate between them:

Hi,

I wanted inform you that The Ascent is now available for the PS4 and PS5 as well.

Regards

1 Like