Request your game page edits here

All of these already had existing listings so they’ve been merged and updated.

1 Like

Missing game: Old Skies

1 Like

Tanuki Justice is on PS4 too:

1 Like

Since it hasn’t been released yet it’s probably best to wait so there doesn’t end up being a duplicate entry after release. Giantbomb looks to have other games by this dev, so they’ll likely have this one as well.

1 Like

I think this game is missing, Teen Titan’s “Battle Blitz”

A

1 Like

(although @Kory may have literally just added this :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

I did about an hour ago. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Database is missing these games:
JEOPARDY! by ShareData, Inc. for DOS/Commodore 64 - 1987
JEOPARDY! 2ND EDITION by Publisher: Softie, Inc. | Developer: ShareData, Inc. for DOS - 1988
JEOPARDY! 3RD EDITION by Publisher: Softie, Inc. | Developer: ShareData, Inc. for DOS - 1989
JEOPARDY! 4TH EDITION by Publisher: Softie, Inc. | Developer: ShareData, Inc. for DOS - 1990
JEOPARDY! NEW JUNIOR EDITION by ShareData, Inc. for DOS - 1989
Talking Storybook: Mother Goose Land for Amiga
The Talking Coloring Book by JMH - USA for Amiga - 1986

Could whoever has THE POWER add “Meta Quest” to the platforms list? Please & thanks :v: :blush: :ok_hand:

For some reason, this can’t be edited, both of the name fields say “This value may contain only letters, numbers, spaces, and certain special characters.” when saving. I re-typed the sort name and that worked, but I can’t edit the name name.

1 Like

This game needs PC added to the list of platforms.

1 Like

Should it be added or should Oculus Quest be renamed? Looks like a rebranding rather than a new system.

I was wondering that, too. I figured it should be added as a new thing, because it’s not like older stuff will stop saying Oculus. But on the other hand, in libraries, if someone changes their name, the controlled heading is updated and if the right systems are in place, that’s pushed out across all content. So, really, I don’t know. :upside_down_face:

Someone got cute with the apostrophe and used a unicode character instead. I fixed it.

Giant Bomb renamed it to the Meta Quest. I have a script that updates the platform names that I run every once in a while, and I ran that this morning. It’s now Meta Quest in our database.

For platforms, need to add Arcade for Pac-Mania.

And for Dadish, need to add Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

1 Like

Atom RPG Trudograd was recently part of the July 2022 Humble Choice and I noticed there isn’t an entry on Grouvee for it.

1 Like

Control (2019) is on Google Stadia too, that platform is missing

1 Like

Monster Jam: Steel Titans is on Google Stadia too, that platform is missing

https://stadia.google.com/game/monster-jam-steel-titans

1 Like

Rise Of The Tomb Raider is on Google Stadia too, that platform is missing

https://stadia.google.com/game/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-20-year-celebration

1 Like