Request your game page edits here

So I recently just discovered the 2:3 ratio images on Steam. That’s the image ratio I prefer on the site, and I didn’t know they were so easily accessible on Steam.

All you do is replace the app ID of this URL:
https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/794550/library_600x900.jpg
with the app ID of the game you’re looking at and most games will have this version of the box art. I’ve heavily considered writing a script that just goes through any game we have on Grouvee with a Steam ID and replace the box art with this version.

1 Like

Do early access games get updated with the official “1.0” release date? Feel like I may have seen different things on different games. That 1.0 release is today (14 July 22) for this one:

Platforms that need to be added: PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch

1 Like

Apologies for the double post.

Failbetter Games should be added as the developer and publisher.

“Final Fantasy (I, II, III, IV, V, VI) - Pixel Remaster” is missing.

1 Like

It appears they were treated as ports, not new entries. They can be found under the list of releases.

FF1PC

How it’s decided whether a game on Grouvee is treated as a port or gets its own separate entry I’m not sure. In this case it being treated as a port makes sense to me as the “Pixel Remaster” part of it appears to just be promotional branding more than anything. On Steam they’re just sold as their regular name.

1 Like

The following information needs to be added to this game page:
Developer / Publisher: JamesGamesNZ

Last Message (2021) | Grouvee

1 Like

Hi, i need this!

Thanks!!!

1 Like

can you add this game tnx Run Build Pew! on Steam

1 Like

The Wolf Among Us Season 2’s development has been reopened, and release date should be changed to 2023.

[(https://www.grouvee.com/games/58407-the-wolf-among-us-season-2/)]
1 Like
1 Like

Stick War 1 and 2 are missing. (They are flash games, don’t know if it can bee here, but I found others)

@peter

https://www.grouvee.com/games/74154-the-eternal-castle-remastered/edit/

the brackets in the title are messing w/ saving edits to this title

OK. What edit do you need? I’ll do it on the backend. My form apparently doesn’t like brackets for some reason.

Cool, thanks. Here’s the info.

1. Needs PS4, PS5, and Linux added to platforms
  2. Description: The Eternal Castle [REMASTERED] is a remake of the original “ETERNAL CASTLE” from 1987, with additional game mechanics, sophisticated sound design, polished 2-bit CGA animated graphics, and modernized game design.
  3. Daniele Vicinanzo & Giulio Perrone added as developers
  4. Publishers are Playsaurus & TFL Studios
  5. Genres are Action-Adventure, Platformer
1 Like

Still waiting on this one.

1 Like

Can you add this upcoming 2022 game Lost Eidolons

Arkanoid vs. Space Invaders has been released on the PS4 and Switch, so those platforms could be added. =)

1 Like

Missing stuff:
Platforms: Only PC
Release date: Jan 14, 2022 according to Steam and Itch.io