Request your game page edits here

Not sure if that means the thread is closed or not. If not, Rustler needs Switch to be added as a platform.

2 Likes
  • Game page needs to be approved?
  • Name: Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Cindered Shadows
  • Link to the main game as a DLC
  • Release Date: February 12, 2020
  • Description from Nintendo:

Deep in the shadow of Garreg Mach lies Abyss, the underground den of Fódlan’s outcasts and home to the monastery’s secret fourth house, the Ashen Wolves. In this side story, you can freely explore Abyss, battle alongside four students from the Ashen Wolves house, take on new quests, and uncover the secrets that reside beneath the surface.

This DLC is the fourth and final wave of the paid Fire Emblem: Three Houses Expansion Pass: The Cindered Shadows side story with new quests, activities, paralogues, classes, and four new characters.

2 Likes

Please add
Amazon Luna
As a game platform and
-Katamari damacy reroll
-Monster boy and the cursed kingdom
As games for that platform
Thanks

2 Likes

This is already a platform on Grouvee. I added it to the games you requested.

Thanks!

2 Likes

I can’t find the game ‘Motogp 21’

2 Likes

Needs PlayStation 4 as a platform:

2 Likes

Ghost Parade page lacks a description:

This is the one in Steam (it’s the same in the box), and I think it’s good:

There’s something spooky in the woods… And it needs your help! Team up with 30 ghostly companions, each one lending a unique ability. Explore this spine-tingling scrolling action adventure and work together to get everyone safely home.

2 Likes

Outer Wilds: Echoes of the Eye dlc page needs a few edits

Release date should be Sep 28, 2021

Platforms should include PS4 and Xbox one.

3 Likes

This should have its name modified to Disney’s Magical Quest 2 Starring Mickey & Minnie

There is a Magical Quest (1) Starring Mickey & Minnie, it’s the port of Magical Quest Starring Mickey that is already represented by the ‘Gameboy Advance’ platform on this page The Magical Quest Starring Mickey Mouse (1992) | Grouvee but with an additional character.

Personally, I’m for 3 pages (SNES Mickey, GBA Mickey/Minnie, GBA 2 Mickey/Minnie) but that doesn’t seem to typically be how you guys handle ports, even if they were given new titles. If you were to do this, you would need to change the page I linked to have this image https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/616WOxh1SWL.jpg and move the MQ2 image to a new page altogether

2 Likes

@peter i cant change that, wait for peter to do it

2 Likes

I got it changed. I like how you’re pushing on the Discord currently. I’m curious if it will catch on or not.

1 Like

A big pet peeve of mine, but a very small edit, this description has some typos. Should be “arcade centres” (no apostrophe) and “arcade machines” (no s for arcade).

2 Likes

Seems someone introduced a Goin Quackers duplicate.

2 Likes

@peter @HolyField sorry this is bit advanced for me. second one is a duplicate its not approved can you delete it?

3 Likes

I’ve got some more, but please double check me on them. I found these while searching for a dupe that I saw last night but didn’t record, thus the obvious alphabetical order.

1 Like

Funnily enough, the one I had saw was actually not a dupe. There are two games called Clock Tower, one of those JP/US Final Fantasy 2 disparities.

That said, the description on this is already sparse. Can it mention that it is Japan’s Clock Tower 2?

1 Like

Can you add Settlement Survival Save 10% on Settlement Survival on Steam

tnx

2 Likes

japans clock tower 2 is Clock Tower II: The Struggle Within - Wikipedia i think . rest good

1 Like

@peter these the dubes, please delete

2 Likes

hi, another missing game Reshaping Mars on Steam

2 Likes