Request your game page edits here

Please, approve “contra returns” I have already created it in the database.

1 Like

I’m way behind approving games. That said, I merged your Contra Returns request into this game: Contra Returns (2017) | Grouvee

It was already there, it was just entered as Contra Return instead of Contra Returns. Came from Giant Bomb.

Thanks.

1 Like

Platform to add: Google Stadia

Thanks

2 Likes

thanks for this peter! I was just about too tag you as I tried this approving stuff but am still struggling abit. I need to sit down with it better.
Fun fact tomorrow is my 20th birthday :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, I can’t find the game “The Lion King: Activity Center” for PC (1995)

2 Likes

Also can’t find "Caxy Gambá Encontra o Monstruário (PC)” 2001

2 Likes

Done. The first one, you send me a alternative name. Its commonly known by the shorter name.

1 Like

Platform to add: Switch

Thanks! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi, not sure this is the right place to post this or even if it can be fixed but this game isn’t embedding into Discord at all. I’ve posted at least 30 other game links without an issue so I’m pretty sure it isn’t anything on my end

1 Like

Not sure if Virtual Console releases are listed by the console you play them on, but if so then this needs an option for Wii U.

2 Likes

Wii U is added! I’ve never even heard of this. I’m quite curious.

1 Like

If you like the arcadey feel of the other Mario sports spinoffs I think you will enjoy this, although I think the controls feel more natural on the DS than the WiiU port just because the touch screen and top screen are closer together.

2 Likes

This one’s missing most of the info

2 Likes

Missing game Dark Roll: Free Kick Challenge on Steam

1 Like

Can you add Stadia to the platforms for this?

2 Likes

Can you add Stadia to platforms?

2 Likes

Please add Stadia?

2 Likes

Requesting edits for the following game:
Developer: Square Enix Business, Division 1
Publisher: Square Enix
Franchise: Final Fantasy
Description: FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE expands upon and reimagines the spectacular world of the original PlayStation® game. It covers up through the escape from Midgar and is the first game in the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE project. INTERGRADE is a bundle that includes both REMAKE and FF7R EPISODE INTERmission (the new story content featuring Yuffie). In her episode, play as the spirited ninja after she arrives in Midgar. There, she and another Wutaian operative are to rendezvous with Avalanche HQ, infiltrate the Shinra Building, and steal the conglomerate’s most powerful materia.

Requesting edits for the following game:
Developer: Square Enix Business, Division 1
Publisher: Square Enix
Franchise: Final Fantasy

2 Likes

@people , sorry its taking longer now. Uni is eating my time and then I need my own 5 minutes too . I would appreciate other curators to also step in and fulfill jobs :slight_smile:

P.S Check my steam curator guys and leave a follow if you like my work on here (on profile)

2 Likes

I’m going to work on a better edit submission system after I’m done with these shelf pages. Hopefully it’ll be a lot easier and more of a formal process when I finally get there!

Thank you so much for all the help!

6 Likes