Request your game page edits here

It looks like Fortune’s Run has the wrong release date.

Both the devs and Steam say Sept. 27 is the release date

I’m not sure if this is the right place, but I couldn’t find anywhere else to do this:

Missing entry for a few games, on any platform.

C-Smash VRS on PS5: https://www.playstation.com/en-no/games/c-smash-vrs/
Drums Rock on PS5: https://www.playstation.com/en-no/games/drums-rock/
Les Mills Bodycombat on PS5: LES MILLS BODYCOMBAT
Unplugged on PS5 and Quest: Unplugged - Air Guitar
Runner on PS5: RUNNER
Travel the Words on PS5: Travel The Words

And this should be on PS5 as well:

Both are missing “PC” in the platforms category.

Thank you.

1 Like

Requesting the following edits:

Description updated to the official store page’s:

Throw an impromptu party anywhere with anyone thanks to a new play style in which players look at each other—not the screen! Bring the action and fun into the real world as you face off in wild-west duels, cow-milking competitions, a copycat dance-off, and more.

Genre: Party, Multiplayer, Action

Franchise: 1-2 Switch

1 Like

Could someone please approve these games I added recently? Thanks

Summary update to official store page description:

Journey with Setsuna as she prepares to make the ultimate sacrifice and save the people of her land. A powerfully nostalgic experience, blending a classic style of story-telling, battle system and gameplay.

Game Cover: Update to English cover. Here is an example.

1 Like

Description changed to official description:

In this action-puzzle game, paper pals Snip and Clip must cut each other up to overcome tricky obstacles. Partner up with friends or family to cut the heroes into the right shapes, interact with objects, and solve a world of imaginative puzzles.

Genre: Puzzle, Action, Multiplayer

1 Like

Game Description:

Step into a world of discovery, exploration, and adventure in a boundary-breaking new game in this acclaimed series. Travel across vast fields, through forests, and to mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the kingdom of Hyrule in this stunning Open-Air Adventure.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Role-Playing

1 Like

Duplicate pages for the same game need to be merged. Link 2 appears to be the most popular and descriptive page.

Link 1:

Link 2:

Requesting the following edits for Link 2:

Game Description:

Set in a fictional town named “Lan Kong Town”, which is modeled after Yilan in Taiwan, the story is centered around 6 high school students who form a band that eventually achieves international fame.

Game art updated to the non-Switch game case cover. Here is an example.

1 Like

Developer and Publisher:
Digital Eclipse, SNK Corporation

1 Like

Developer: Jackbox Games
Publisher: Jackbox Games, Telltale Publishing

1 Like

@peter and everyone, time for another of the eternal question - should Minstrel Song be its own thing separate from Romancing SaGa?

It’s already listed as releases for RS. But, comparing it to the Secret of Mana or SD3 remakes, which do have their own page, it seems like Minstrel Song should be a standalone, and then the Remasters should be releases of Minstrel Song, not Romancing SaGa.

I think it should have its own page. It will end up having its own page when I ever get around to the IGDB switch over.

1 Like

Requesting to add the latest DLC (“The Lemurian Vampire”) to The Case Of The Golden Idol page:

P.S.: Love the site, thanks for all you do!

Added some more games for approval to my prior comment and removed one that already got approved, if someone could take a look at some point. (Or I would be happy to do this kind of thing myself and help catch up on this backlog of requests if I had the curator permission.) Thanks

1 Like

Release date: September 26, 2023

1 Like

Title Change to:
Fatal Fury: King of Fighters

Description changed to official Steam page version:

Players take part in brutal street fights in a variety of locations, with the goal of toppling the infamous crime lord Geese Howard.

The realse date should be : 29th September 2023

Thank you.

1 Like

This game need a whole page, actually

Name: X-Force Genesis
Release Date: August 30, 2021
Platform: Switch, PS4, Xbox One, PC
Genre: Action, Shoot’em Up
Developer: Cube Games
Publisher: Cube Games

1 Like

Missing Game