Request your game page edits here

This is the Ueki page from the other day.
It would be possible to give it a second name in the searcher? I mean, this anime is called The Law of Ueki, so it would be ideal if this game appears if someone write Law of Ueki in the searcher.

1 Like

Please add Occult Rewrite. I am unable to put it in my library as there is no entry, and I don’t see any option for me to add a game myself.

1 Like

Hi, I have created the page for AI Olympius, https://www.grouvee.com/games/97537-ai-olympius/ but the field for developer and producer gave me error, so I left them empty. Can you insert them? It’s Lion’s Shade for both field

1 Like

Smash Drums needs Developer and Publisher. Both are the same entity: PotamWorks SAS

GoodNight needs the following added
Developer: Solitary Studios
Publisher: Lamina Studios

Propagation: Paradise Hotel (VR) needs the following added:

Description: Trapped inside the Paradise Hotel, you are desperate to find your sister. Explore dark surroundings, gather resources, and survive terrifying encounters. This intense single-player VR survival horror game with great storytelling will get your adrenaline pumping.
Release Date: May 4, 2023
Publisher: WanadevStudio
Developer: WanadevStudio
Genre: Horror, Adventure, Action
Platform: Meta Quest 2, PC

1 Like

Please add these games to database!

Thanks!

1 Like

Please add Happyhills Homicide game page for PC and Android

I’m sorry if this has been mentioned before but shouldn’t Hitman Freelancer mode get a separate entry? I feel it changes so much about how you play that game that it feels like a new game. There are so many DLCs with their own entries so Freelancer should definitely have its own.

Requesting the following edits:

Update the game summary, as it’s grammatically awkward, to the official Steam page description.

• A choice driven narrative game that brings players into the brooding world of a nation on the verge of collapse. Play as Reza, an aspiring photojournalist, and make life and death decisions as you survive the gritty streets of Iran in the late 1970’s.

This is named We Are OFK (outside of the EU?), but it looks like the entry got changed to that title at some point.

I believe these games need their release dates edited:

Has to be Mar 31 instead of Apr 1(StarCraft (Video Game 1998) - Release info - IMDb)

Mar 28 instead of Jun 4(Blitzkrieg Anthology on Steam)

May 14, 2015 instead of Mar 27, 2014(Galactic Civilizations III (Video Game 2015) - Release info - IMDb)

Dodo Peak needs PC added to platforms.

2 Likes

What’s the point of making requests if no one fills them?

2 Likes

Hello. Thx for making this awesome site! I was about to whip out an excel spread sheet and do this manually but thankfully you kind folks have done most of the work. So Thank You!!

1: World Class Track Meet for the NES does not have it’s single cartridge release in your Database. As of now you only have the 3 in 1 that also includes Mario and Duck Hunt

2: Virtua Fighter 5 needs some help. The Playstation 3 version of the game was released on February 20, 2007 and was based on Version B of the Arcade game. On the Xbox 360 it was titled Virtua Fighter 5: Online and was based on Version C of the Arcade game and was released October 30, 2007. I don’t agree with the two being labeled as the same game. It would be like if you took all the Street Fighter 2 releases (Super, New Challengers, Hyper) and threw them under one banner. Granted I can hear the argument that they’re “basically” the same… but to us fighting game fans that is sacrilege :joy:

1 Like

I made an error and was unable to add boxart/picture for the title Furquest! If this could be added it would be must appreciated! Thanks kindly!

These 2 games were really important in my childhood but they don’t have boxart shown in grouvee:

Boxart:

Boxart: https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/images/thumb/9/93/PreCureAllStarsWii.jpg/800px-PreCureAllStarsWii.jpg

Thank you in advance.

Also PreCure All-Stars: Zenin Shuugou * Let’s Dance! Wii data:(PreCure All-Stars: Zenin Shuugou * Let's Dance! | Grouvee)

Developer: Namco Bandai Games

Publisher: Namco Bandai Games

Release date: March 28, 2013

Genre: Music/Rhythm

Franchises: Pretty Cure

One last thing, thank you for your hard work.

This game shows the wrong boxart, It shows spring version but It should be jungle. Here is the right one:

Developer and Publisher:

• Statespace

Hi, please add the box art for this game if you can

This is the image from the steam page:
header

Thanks!

Developer: Classy Lemon
Publisher: Classy Lemon