Request your game page edits here

Is there a chance we can get Circadian Dice added to the list of games? Circadian Dice on Steam (steampowered.com)

1 Like
1 Like

Skies of Arcadia is only available (as far as I can tell) on Gamecube via the remake, Skies of Arcadia Legends, which is its own page, so the listings are mutually exclusive.

1 Like

Thank you WerqKween! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello please add this game page in website I can’t find it

1 Like

Dorfromantik is now on the Switch, so that platform can be added. Thanks!

1 Like

hi!! can’t find A Most Extraordinary Gnome

1 Like

Can we please add Nintendo Switch to the platforms for Witch & Hero II (2016) | Grouvee? :smile:

Proof: Witch & Hero 2 for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

1 Like

Release list doesn’t mention any platforms.

1 Like

The thread seems to be very crowed, hopefully no volunteer is getting crunched.

Missing publisher: Dread XP

1 Like

Subnautica should have “Subnautica” in the “Franchise” field.

The expansion has it and when clicking on the franchise I can only see the expansion.

1 Like

Hi! Would it be possible to add Atama

1 Like

An update to Children of Silentown’s description to fit the Steam decription below.

Children of Silentown is a dark adventure game that tells the story of Lucy, a girl growing up in a village deep in a forest inhabited by monsters. People disappearing is nothing uncommon here, but this time, Lucy is old enough to investigate on her own. Or so she thinks.

I don’t think that the current description of just the name of the game is adequate but that may be just me. haha

1 Like

Fixed, but also wanted to ask @peter et al - I keep seeing this a lot now. Is this a result of the GB goings-on?

2 Likes

Hello would it be possible to add MONMUSU as other similar titles are already on the site?

1 Like

You can use https://www.grouvee.com/games/create/ to create it and if it is approved it will remain.

Spacebourne 2 has the wrong release date.

Grouvee page says January 13 but the dev’s own page says February 17 https://www.dbkgames.com/ and Steam’s page confirms that. SpaceBourne 2 on Steam

1 Like

Platform should also include “PC”.

1 Like

Can you please add Tomato Jones Save 90% on Tomato Jones on Steam
and Tomato Jones Episode 3 Tomato Jones - Episode 3 on Steam
tnx

1 Like