Portal 2

This has got to be one of my all time favorite games. Badge please!

1 Like

Badge please, thank you!

1 Like

One of the rare cases of a sequel actually managing to surpass the already amazing original.

1 Like

Hello:

I have completed Portal 2 previously and would like the badge added to my profile.

Thank you.

1 Like

One of the greatest PC games of the last decade, I would like the badge

1 Like

I would also like this badge!

1 Like

One of the greatest Puzzles games of all time, Played it when I first got steam years ago. May I please have the badge?

2 Likes

It was very interesting to get more of Portal’s world and lots of fun!

1 Like

I’m gonna be honest: I didn’t really like Portal 2. Not that it’s bad. It’s great! But Portal was basically perfect, and perfectly sized. Portal 2 didn’t need to exist, and certainly not as much of it.

At least, that’s what I would say if it wasn’t for the co-op campaign. 2-player portal 2 is the actual portal sequel, and it is a sequel, in the best sense of the word. Surprising. Delightful. A new experience. I’ve played through it at least twice with different people.

Badge, please.

1 Like

claiming this badge. i completed this game in early 2020s and still found it really cool and saw how it had inspired games made since then (including the valve aesthetic as it exists today)

1 Like

I have some great memories with this game. Playing through the single player campaign was a decent challenge with plenty of charm. Then I played the co-op campaign online with a friend just after moving, helping me keep from feeling isolated. And finally playing co-op again with my wife to introduce her to the series.

I would appreciate the badge, please.

3 Likes

I’d like to have this badge, please!

I remember my brothers and I were all playing this right after it came out. I think the only person who didn’t finish was my oldest brother. Too bad for him.

1 Like

Can i have a badge trough a Portal please? :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’d like to have this badge, please!

1 Like

i cant have the portal 1 badge without this one, that would be a crime! :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’ll take the badge, absolute classic Pt. 2

1 Like

I have finished this game.

1 Like

I’m new here and trying to figure out what badges are. I have completed portal 2 but it’s been a couple of years now. Is the only requirement for earning a badge just completing the game or is there sometbing I have to do to show I beat it?

1 Like

Nothing you have to do other than post here, and once I or someone else in the “badge” group likes your post, you’ll get the badge.

I would also like this badge! :smile:

1 Like