Portal 2

This is the discussion/completion topic for Portal 2. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

portal2

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and a staff member will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

1 Like

Here I am for the second. I just followed that guy through the portal :wink:

3 Likes

I would also like this badge!!

1 Like

Damn, another great game and coming up with memorable characters…!

I must concur, the badges are clever!

1 Like

Fun Fun Fun Badge Plz!

1 Like

Beat this. Probably one of my all time favorite games. Perhaps title it “You Monster” or another one of GLaDOS’s many memorable insults.

1 Like

This one definitely improved on the first one. A proper sequel. That being said I would also want this badge.

1 Like

Still probably the best co-operative puzzle game available! Also completed, badge please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Completed, great game with great co-op!

1 Like

I would like this badge as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Completed, would love the badge

1 Like

Portal 3 any day now. Because Valve does everything in totally-completed trilogies.

Also, badge please!

1 Like

Played the second game as well, I loved it even more!

1 Like

Completed it when it first came out. Amazing game with more puzzle mechanics and a fleshed out story compared to the first game.

2 Likes

Portal 2 is one of my favorite games of all time and I loved how the atmosphere was in that game. It always had that unsettling tension and then bits mixed in with humor. I completed this game and would love a badge!

1 Like

This is my favorite puzzle game of all time, badge please!

1 Like

I’d like this badge. I’ve played through this game multiple times and it’s still one of my favorites!

1 Like

I´d like to have a badge for Portal 2.
I finished the Game a few years ago. :smile:

1 Like

completed, one of the best games i’ve ever played

1 Like

Completed, can i get the badge?

1 Like