Pony Island

This is the discussion/completion topic for Pony Island. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

pony

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin or moderator will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

1 Like

Name suggestion:
My Little Pony or
Friendship is Magic
(Don’t like this post please).

3 Likes

Lol, I’ve learned my lesson :wink:

2 Likes

playing through this was off-putting to say the least

3 Likes

Hello, I have finished this game.

2 Likes

I have completed this game :slight_smile: Really liked this one!

2 Likes

That game trolled me so much! I finished it on one sitting.

“Dig A Pony” after The Beatles song?

2 Likes

Holy crap, I was taken aback by this whole game when it came for free on Humble Bundle once. Having beaten it makes me realize that I love games that come up with their meta approach, being self-aware and plays the game on you.

Besides that, I think I can sum this game up as a quasi-fever dream personified.

2 Likes

After Undertale came out, there were a lot of these meta ‘screw with the players’ games. Pony Island is one of the few that managed to stand out imo

2 Likes

Really unique horror game. finished this a while back. Badge please!

2 Likes

Badge please! Also, I genuinely throw in a vote for something like “Friendship is Magic”. That or “Equestrian”.

2 Likes

I played this on my laptop a few years ago, and had to pull off some really intricate swiping manouvers on the touch-pad, until I reached a part where it was impossible for me to progress, as it required left- and right-clicking simultanously (my laptop’s touchpad lacked seperate dedicated mouse buttons).

I got to borrow a normal mouse from a friend, and realised I had unknowingly been playing on 'extra hard-'mode the whole time. I managed to complete it after that!

2 Likes

Decent Game, fun puzzles. Meta-Commentary was really weak compared to its contemporaries, but still had some charm.

Badge Name Idea: “>>Crusader” as a reference to the reveal at the end of the game, and the coder puzzles along the way.

May I please have this badge?

2 Likes

I have completed this game and would like this badge, please!

2 Likes

Excellent game, loved this one! There’s a lot of these type of 4th-wall-breaking “meta” games out there that I didn’t enjoy, but I think this was one of the few that nailed it.

2 Likes

I finished this one entirely in a single sitting it was so fun! I don’t see it mentioned enough so it makes me really happy to see a badge here for it.

2 Likes

I am on a island of ponys. Badge me and game was a five out of ten.

1 Like