Papers Please

This is the discussion/completion topic for Papers, Please. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

paper
Title: Glory to Arstotzka!

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin or moderator will make sure you get your badge!

1 Like

Badge Please!
(finished Too honest first and then Order ending as a revenge :D)

2 Likes

I love this game! First time about it i heard from my friend and found a lot of information in this site: http://www.gamespedition.com/pc-games/indie-games/indie-simulation-games/papers-please/papers-please-others/papers-please-tokens So if you need, you can check it out!

2 Likes

What ending did people get on their first playthrough? I got the Ezic ending. Guess I’m a rebel at heart :stuck_out_tongue:
Also badge, please~

2 Likes

Completed it! This game is a masterpiece made with few resources. Would like a badge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

finished it, Glory to Arstotzka!

3 Likes

Really enjoyed collecting the little emblems within this game after completing it too. Badge please!

2 Likes

Badge please just finished after getting ending 18 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Going to jail is the best ending.

5 Likes

Glory to Arstotzka! i would love a badge from this game

2 Likes

Hey, jailmates! Can I join in, too?

Glory to Arstotzka!

2 Likes

That smuggler guy’s gotta be one of my favourite characters in video games, forgot his name though :frowning:. Getting into the flow of your job was oddly satisfying.

Glory to Arstotzka! Please reward my great efforts for the motherland with a badge!

2 Likes

Glory to Arstotzka! Excellent game, great commentary and morality challenge for the player. May I please have this badge?

3 Likes

Amazing game. Tried to do every ending but somehow just gave up dont really know why :smile:.

2 Likes

I completed this game, I am good Arstotzka citizen.

2 Likes

Glory to Arstotzka! Badge please

2 Likes

Badge please, glory to Arstotzka!

patrick with gallon

3 Likes

Got an ending when I played it back in the day, I’ll take a badge for that.

2 Likes

I found out about this game thanks to a streamer! Stopped watching to actually play the game for myself. I liked it a lot!
I’d like the badge, please!

2 Likes

I finished a long time ago. Glory to Arstotzka!

2 Likes