Night in the Woods

This is the discussion/completion topic for Night in the Woods. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

night

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin or moderator will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

Eeeeeels! Or Crimes!

Also this is my request for the badge :slight_smile:

1 Like

I completed this game shortly after it came out. A very fun, and relatable experience!

1 Like

Completed it! Would like a badge :slight_smile:

I also vote Crimes! for the title.

1 Like

Just finished this game and it hit me in the feels hard. Badge please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Completed this game a while back, but I’ve been meaning to play it through again so I can try a different outcome.

1 Like

This game definitely took me by surprise, I knew i would like it from the start just by the art style, but I didn’t expect to get so captivated by the universe and story. Would play again.

1 Like

Seeing as this is my favorite game, and I’ve beaten it a few times over, I’d really like to show this badge off! Thanks!

1 Like

I´ve beat this games, i would love a badge. Thanks in advance

1 Like

This is probably coming free to Epic Games Store and I can’t wait to play it.

Haven’t beaten the game yet, but I’ve been enjoying my time with it so far.

I liked Night in the Woods a fair bit. Andi and I played it together. It’s another one of those games that I really think one of our friends should play–a particular author friend, in fact.

That said, I did feel like it got a bit long.

Badge, please.

1 Like

Can I get the badge please? Ty! Honestly, though I enjoyed this game, after hearing great things about it for so long I was a bit disappointed. I really love the bass playing minigame though.

1 Like

I finally completed this game a couple months ago! I love the art style and small-town mystery, hope the creators keep on making awesome games!!

1 Like

Well, I’ve finally beaten the game now, so I’d like to request that badge now.

1 Like

Please sir and/or madam, may I have some badge?

1 Like

Great game, completed awhile ago on Switch

1 Like

Beat it . Badge it! Beat it. badge please!

1 Like

I completed, would love the badge

1 Like