Missing Games - Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality

I am going through a few of the games I purchased in the Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality and have found one game in particular that is missing, and that may be because they are being added eventually and if so, I apologize. The game in question is Labyrinth of Wild Abyss.

Thank you as always

1 Like

This bundle is going to take some time. Honestly, from a database standpoint the scope terrifies me.

3 Likes

Came here with the same issue. I added the missing game (Boa Retina) with the creator at https://www.grouvee.com/games/create/

1 Like

I didnt even know that was a thing. Thank you.

At your service :grin:!

1 2 3 4

1 Like

Maybe I’m being dumb, but I just had a little browse around Itch.io and the only thing that’s not clear is how you play the games? Is it Browser based or a dedicated app that you download?

1 Like

Most of them are download I would say, but if it is browser based, it will say right on the button. There are a few that are both as well, but I found them to be fairly clear about how to initiate each. The links will be next to each game within your bundle library. I hope that helps.

2 Likes

You can download and them by clicking the Download button and selecting the version you want.

I would recommend downloading the itch.io launcher, which will probably make your life a little easier.

2 Likes