Merchandise

Just put in an order and I am stoked. I seriously cannot wait. Thanks for taking the time as I can understand to a point how busy you are with this site as one area of responsibility and it does not go unnoticed.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I hope the quality is good. Thank you so much for all of your support. I really appreciate it.

3 Likes

Cool stuff dude. Not sure I can order right now but if I do in the future, are you dispatching to the UK?

2 Likes

Once I get my order, I will be sure to take some photos and attach them to this thread to notify of the quality. I am not worried though but anything to help others.

2 Likes

I just got my sticker and cup and I love both. I have to wash the cup first but I look forward to drinking some tea/ coffee in it soon.

7 Likes

Those look really nice! I can’t wait to get my stickers.

How is the centering of the image on the mug? Mine seemed like it was slightly to the right of where I wanted it to be when I looked at the mug straight on.

2 Likes

The sticker is great. I got the tall mug and the centering looks fine, but the image does look a bit stretched. I don’t know if that is due to the image or the item itself. I still love it though.

2 Likes

I’m bummed because I think my stickers have gotten lost. They’ve been somewhere between Ohio and Indiana for a week now.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that my sticker was in until I went to my mailbox. The tracker still stated and states it is in transit so I don’t know if the tracker is delayed, or just outright broken.

2 Likes

I think the designs look great! Would you consider adding any fitted/“women’s” cut shirts to the mix? (Apologies if this is already an option and I’m just not seeing it!)

2 Likes

I didn’t see anything in the Redbubble merchandise that would be considered a fitted/“women’s” cut shirt. I could be just missing something. If you know of any other Redbubble shirts that are what you’re looking for, just let me know and I’ll figure it out.

3 Likes

It looks like they have fitted crew-neck and v-neck options, either of which would be great IMO.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity have you tried partnering up with a merch company such as SharkRobot or the like. You’ll have much better margins than with a print on demand service.

2 Likes

Replaced my old water bottle today and found a good use for one of my Grouvee stickers.

4 Likes

I’ve got a huge stack of those things! I need to figure out a good way to send some out to people. I like the .hack in the background there.

4 Likes

Thanks! Finally working my way through the games and slowly picking up the books. Trying to play/read/watch in mostly release order.

1 Like

Still have mine, going strong.

3 Likes

That’s some pretty good company to be up there with!

3 Likes

wow i just stumbled across this post and thought it’s cool that i am actually playing YS I as of last night and recognize the sticker on the bottom center there…

Also the Grouvee T, is dope. My get up of choice when I go to my local retrocade! The one I have actually says “GROUVEE” on the back so people can actually tell what it is.

Some more merch would be cool. Here’s a neat sight that lets you create custom skins for video game controllers and consoles. Custom Sony Gaming Skins - Create Your Own Skin | Skinit
GROUVEE

7 Likes

Sorry for the late reply but if there were a grouvee hat or even a mug I would buy it in a heart beat!