Life Is Strange

This is the discussion/completion topic for Life Is Strange. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

life%20strange

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and a staff member will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

0 Likes

Hella coool franchise, I’m so glad that one day I finally decided to give it a shot. The story and its heavy implications, especially with the philosophy of sacrifice still stay with me to this day. Also, I’m so excited for LIS 2!

1 Like

This game has punched what little remains of my emotions, I think I’ve earned a badge.

2 Likes

A game I never expected to love as much as I do. Badge please!

As for titles–they’re kind of generic, but perhaps something along the line of “Snapshot” or “Photographer”? I’d suggest “Butterfly Effect”, but there’s a few games that could apply to…

1 Like

the end of episode 3 made me cry like a baby. badge me, please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Loved this game, still have to get around to the prequel game and the sequel!

1 Like

I’d would like this badge as well!

1 Like

Completed this game during a very difficult time in my life and I wish that I had played it in a better mental state but oh well.

A name for the badge could be Saved Arcadia Bay?

1 Like

I would like the badge.
To be honest though, I didn’t like the game that much. I certainly didn’t like Cloes character, (which I know I’ll be lynched for but what can I do?). I do like the genre it’s in though, the game was just not as good as I expected.

1 Like

I loved this game!!! Would love a badge. :sunny:

1 Like

Well, finished it. That was a great game, so many things I regret and so many things I stand behind.

1 Like