Life Is Strange

This is the discussion/completion topic for Life Is Strange. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

life%20strange

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and a staff member will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

1 Like

Hella coool franchise, I’m so glad that one day I finally decided to give it a shot. The story and its heavy implications, especially with the philosophy of sacrifice still stay with me to this day. Also, I’m so excited for LIS 2!

1 Like

This game has punched what little remains of my emotions, I think I’ve earned a badge.

2 Likes

A game I never expected to love as much as I do. Badge please!

As for titles–they’re kind of generic, but perhaps something along the line of “Snapshot” or “Photographer”? I’d suggest “Butterfly Effect”, but there’s a few games that could apply to…

1 Like

the end of episode 3 made me cry like a baby. badge me, please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Loved this game, still have to get around to the prequel game and the sequel!

1 Like

I’d would like this badge as well!

1 Like

Completed this game during a very difficult time in my life and I wish that I had played it in a better mental state but oh well.

A name for the badge could be Saved Arcadia Bay?

1 Like

I would like the badge.
To be honest though, I didn’t like the game that much. I certainly didn’t like Cloes character, (which I know I’ll be lynched for but what can I do?). I do like the genre it’s in though, the game was just not as good as I expected.

1 Like

I loved this game!!! Would love a badge. :sunny:

1 Like

Well, finished it. That was a great game, so many things I regret and so many things I stand behind.

1 Like

Completed it in 2015. It was one of my favorite games of 2015.
When I play these kind of games I never regret my decisions and just accept the outcome however horrible it is.

1 Like

Hey, I’ve played it this year. Episode 5 was weird and fantastic at the same time. Can I have a badge?

1 Like

No idea how/why this worked for me as much as it did, as a late 30s male I’m certainly not in the demo. You can see where they were still figuring out how to structure a story and it does really start to go off the rails at the end but the major choices still resonate.

Still holding off on LiS 2 because Before the Storm was such a letdown (I know its a different team but it put me off the whole franchise).

1 Like

I feel like everyone’s got their opinions and I’m not interested in changing anyone’s mind, but this is one of those games that COULD have been so good… and just wasn’t. I loved the early chapters, and the art style, and the characters, and honestly so much. But they really just dropped the ball rushing to an ending that didn’t make any sense for me. Sigh. I at least enjoyed the game enough to want the badge for it.

1 Like

Love the story, would have liked some more meaningful gameplay, badge me! As far as a badge name, a simple reference to the main mechanic would be the “Rewind Badge”?

1 Like

I like the suggestion of Rewind!

2 Likes

I had high hopes for Life is Strange, as one of my favorite movies is the Butterfly Effect, and I love choice-heavy games. While I wasn’t disappointed after beating this game, I didn’t enjoy it as much as I was hoping. I’ll give Before the Storm a try eventually.

1 Like

The game was good. Finished it a long time ago.

1 Like

The gameplay in this one is very hit or miss, with lots of highs and lows, but I think the story has a good message that helps carry the game. May I please have the badge?

1 Like