Life Is Strange

I enjoyed this game a lot (which I completed back in June 2017), and am now on the final episode of Before the Storm (which is relatively good but not so great). It offered a touch more freedom to explore the environments than other choice-based narrative games like those by Telltale and Quantic Dream, which I appreciated, and the story was engaging.

1 Like

I beat this game a few years ago and would like the badge for it please :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like

OK, I GOT THE PLATINUM TROPHY. I SAVED THE CITY, SORRY CHLOE (ok, I saved you when a played in the second time).

:cry:

1 Like

That was a lovely game with a great soundtrack!

1 Like

Hey, I got this one too. I remember the writing not being that perfect, but the themes and the soundtrack hit me hard.

Anyway, may I have this badge please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wasn’t a fan of the game, but easy Platinum trophy.

1 Like

I played this game a while back and recently went back to replay and I don’t really enjoy it as much now as I used to :slightly_frowning_face:, I don’t think it’s bad but it’s definitely not as good on the second playthrough.

That being said, can I get the badge please? Thanks!

1 Like

I finally got arounf to playing Life is Strange in May and my only regret is that I didn’t play it sooner!

1 Like

Well, I’ve gotten the platinum trophy on it so I’d love for this to be my first badge xD

1 Like

I loved this game!!! Would love a badge.

1 Like

Forgot about some of these badges. Going through them and saw this one.
I finished this a while ago, a badge would be nice please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m new here, but I completed this game long ago in PS3. It was one of those games that makes you reflect on it after it’s finished, it did leave a mark. I’d love a badge for this one, please :grinning:

1 Like

I played this many years ago, but enjoy to watch first time playthroughs of LIS on You Tube

I’ve been watching one recently and the gal seems to be enjoying it, but she still forgets the concept of Max’s “power” occasionally and has some minor complaints about the dialogue. But it’s early days

I did gasp, when in the very first episode she correctly deduced who the baddie was. It made me wonder if it was really her first time playing, but her logic on why she was suspicious of this character was sound and anyway she has moved on to be suspicious of another character now

It’s just fun to see someone experience this game for the first time

2 Likes

I have completed this game so many times that i lost count. Will forever be one of my favourites! 5/5

1 Like

The game got finally finished, but I played it on such separate, distant occasions that I could use replaying it to get the whole picture (but I got the framework down). So far, my experience of it feels too incomplete to rate it but I promised my girlfriend to play it with her next time (which will be her first).

1 Like

This game gave me an existential crisis. Can I get the badge?

1 Like

Beated the game. Badge me!!!

1 Like

I beat this game quite some time ago and remember being very excited for its release as the Butterfly Effect is one of my favorite movies. Badge please!

2 Likes