Is there android app for these site?

Is there android app for these site?

3 Likes

Not that I know of. That would be sweet though.

2 Likes

The first thing I did when I found Grouvee was check for an Android app and was initially disappointed when I didn’t find one.

But here’s the thing - I don’t know how it would work, or how useful it would ultimately be! I love my Goodreads app, but mostly because it lets me add books and update my progress from it. (Id est, do things with it while reading in bed at night.) I don’t write book reviews on it. There’s no good way to indicate “progress” on a lot of video games, and I for one wouldn’t be writing game reviews on it. Maybe it would be useful for keeping a tally in the real world, or “adding games to a wishlist or backlog” sort of functionality? I’d be curious as to what people would want it to do. If I had -any- skill at coding, I’d offer to start one in my non-existent spare time, but in the meantime, what sort of functionality would we like?

2 Likes

Easy.

1. See the list of games I played and search in it.
  2. Add games I want to play in my backlog
  3. Stats on my backlog (ex:how many game I have finished)
  4. Add note to the games I own (ex: Joe borrowed it)

Pretty much everything I can do on the web site but in mobile form.

2 Likes

I am new to the Grouvee community, and yes, that will be very nice to have an app for this! Is way easier, as I use last fm and goodreads apps so I never forget to keep in track what I am listening/reading and would be sweet the same for gaming

4 Likes

I would love there to be an iOS app of this site