Hotline Miami

Beat this awesome game

3 Likes

Both games completed, great ost ^^

3 Likes

Finished today. Thumping sound track.

2 Likes

Not quite sure how the badge system works, but I completed this game about three years ago on my Vita.

2 Likes

One of my funnest 100% completions. As such, badge please!

2 Likes

Whoa, this would be awesome on the Vita! I didn’t even think of that because I have it on PC.

1 Like

Beat it on PS Vita, PS4, and PC. Love it.

2 Likes

Haven’t gotten around to the second one yet but enjoyed the first! Really tight gameplay.

2 Likes

Completed it on PC in 2013 I think. The music and level design was the best part. The story was really intriguing.
I credit this game for the popularity of synthwave music in recent years. It’s one of my favorite music genres now.

2 Likes

Absolutely love this game. The gameplay and music is just perfect and both play off the other. Spent many nights awake feeling the adrenalin rush

3 Likes

really fun game, gotta play the 2nd one soon

3 Likes

I beat the game and enjoyed the heat of the moments throughout, although I didn’t find it as enjoyable as most other people do.

2 Likes

Finished this a few times!

2 Likes

One of my favourites! In my head-canon, Helmet and Jacket shake hands instead of fighting each other and go their seperate ways as both their storylines continue.

Got this 100%!

3 Likes

I was able to beat this game quite a while ago.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m new to Grouvee! I played and finished this game recently. Can’t say I’m a fan but I’d love a badge for taking on the challenge and prevailing!

4 Likes

One of the first games that I’ve completed when I got my PC, still got pretty good memories of it

2 Likes

This was a great game with some really awesome music. I put the soundtrack on while working every so often. I remember feeling pretty satisfied with getting through it since there were some good challenges throughout. I would appreciate the badge, please.

2 Likes

100%'d this and HM2, both great games.

2 Likes

I’ve beaten this. Would love to have this badge.

2 Likes