Grouvee Food: Brews

La Casera makes different flavours but I think Limón is the default for Tinto de Verano and the one I drank straight most often. Schweppes lemonade might be similar but I don’t know for certain without trying it.

2 Likes

I made an aperol negroni (1 part aperol, 1 part gin, 1 part sweet vermouth), and boy howdy, I made a nice little drink. This is perhaps the simplest execution for an elevated drink. If I used a big ice cube and garnished an orange peel, that’s a ten dollars USD drink right there.

5 Likes

Put it in a martini glass and you can charge $20. Put it in a mason jar and you can charge $30 :wink:

5 Likes

Haha, I was going to type almost the same thing.

5 Likes

Should have snapped a shot of these in the glass but enjoyed a nice Kriek and Geuze from 3 Fonteinen this afternoon:

5 Likes

Drinking an icee right now. Mixed cherry and cola flavors because I’m a wild man.

4 Likes

Cherry and cola? You’re out of your mind!

3 Likes

Would this make my drinks look bigger?

5 Likes

‘It’s not about the size, it’s about how you use it’
-a wise man

3 Likes

I feel like you gotta get some chalices now.

3 Likes

I’m starting a gofundme to get two of these:

2 Likes

I’ll support it as long as I know they are going on a hat.

3 Likes

If the goal is to choose wisely, I’ll say that doesn’t look like the cup of a carpenter’s son to me.

3 Likes

You should search “chalice” on Amazon. There’s quite the selection. The prop people on the Last Crusade could have filled that room with thousands more cups!

I’m going to get my laser engraver out and start selling Big Sip Grouvee chalices.

2 Likes

Judging by what I know through Gothic 3, Peter has just admitted to be a Paladin who lost their ability to cast magic and want that back by drinking from a golden chalice blessed by the god Innos. He wants even two of them, maybe for world domination.

I am totally for it.

4 Likes

Pre-dinner drinks: caesar and a mojito

5 Likes

Post dinner drinks: Tuesday, a cask conditioned saison by Burdock and Autopop, a session sour with Tahitian Treat tincture by Blood Brothers.

5 Likes

:+1:t2: this is the right way to end your day

4 Likes

It was my first vacation day in a while, and it was much needed. Went for ceviche and fish tacos for dinner, drinks afterward.

5 Likes

Went to a beer festival with my brother. Threw up and fell asleep in a port-a-potty and towards the end of the festival. In a cab home now. I recommend.

5 Likes