Grouvee Food: Bites

Absolutely not :stuck_out_tongue:

How dare you do this to my people

4 Likes

I forgot to post proof of my homemade Marmite so here it is.

It looks nasty. That’s how you know it was close to the original.

Also don’t bully me for my pouring skills.

7 Likes

This is the form my protest against Giorgia Meloni has taken.

2 Likes

nasty. That’s how you know it was close to the original.

-A stranger watching my kid pick their boogers while I scratch my butt.

4 Likes

… Ok, I’ll allow it.

3 Likes

I’m deeply curious if the cauliflower is replacing the flour, or the potato.

2 Likes

It’s replacing my hopes and dreams of good gnocchi :joy: just kidding

5 Likes

yeah I would just think it’s replacing good taste

3 Likes

I checked a recipe, because I needed to know and it replaces the potato. There is still flour in.

And it sounds delicious.

What is actually terrible is that many Germans pronounce it “Knotschi”. I saw Italians try to hold the tears back hearing it.

3 Likes

Indeed it does sound good. But I also think traditional gnocchi are a bit overrated.

2 Likes

Overrated? Where I live most people I know are like what the hell is gnocchi when I talk about it lol

3 Likes

Fair enough, around home, most people know what gnocchi is because of the Argentinian influence, but I’ve never been that into them.

3 Likes

UGH y’all, I love a soft, pillowy potato gnocchi, with a nice beef ragu. No cauliflowers nearby.

4 Likes

There is always a cauliflower near you that wants to meet you. :smiley:

3 Likes

A good gnocchi is a wonderful thing. I apprenticed under an Italian pasta maker and his gnocchi was heavenly. I’m also a big fan of ricotta gnocchi.

3 Likes

I’m going to need to see your full resume, or read your autobiography one of these days :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol, I must sound like I’m full of BS half the time. I just didn’t know what to do with myself for a long time and worked really hard to develop skills in an industry, only to leave to do something completely different.

5 Likes

BMO, I think you’re older than me, but that sounds like the story of a lot of millennials- including myself.

4 Likes

I’m the end of the Gen-X, or the lost generation. My experiences incorporate both that of Gen-X and millennials. My older sister is a full Gen-Xer born in the 60s. My brother is a full millennial born on the mid-80s. I will also say all my friends that belong to the lost generation (1978-1982) have all gone through similar experiences meandering our way about life.

4 Likes

Tiger Tail ice cream time (shout out to my fellow canucks!)

6 Likes