Grouvcast Re-Re-Launch Episode 1

http://podcast.grouvee.com/episodes/58552-grouvee-s-grouvcast-ep001-1-26-2017

Episode 1 of the re-re-launch of the Grouvcast is live!

I kind of forgot how to podcast, so if it’s awful, it’s all my fault :slight_smile:

Let us know what you think!

3 Likes

I’ve got this queued up in Overcast so I can listen to it on my flight home this weekend. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

this is good. Thank you for the wishlist additions! But curses for tempting me with kleptocats LOL. It looks interesting. I googled it and came up with this, how random: His Grace Spunkwhistle von Cuckmeister XLII on Twitter: "Huh. Firewatch reference in the klepto cats update.… "

can i derail this thread with ‘F2P games with cat themes’? (dont mind if i do) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.slashwareint.catcafe

I was writing a review for something (not on the site) made by slashware, and came across cat cafe (and a cool android wear app!)

on cart prices: Remember Shadows of the Empire for N64? I got that game at K mart on pre order and it was like +40% more. Movie adaptations often seemed to cost an extra 20 dollars too.

1 Like

Thanks! I felt a little more comfortable talking by the end of the show. I felt I was just fumbling all over the place at the beginning. Glad you got something out of it though!

Jess can always use more free cat games!

Nice episode! Were you thinking of CRT TVs?
My ego was half expecting a shout out when you were talking about cool things you can do with a raspberry pi (placing in a NES or SNES case). But I’m not the first person to stick a pi in an NES.
I remember our convos about your Frameister bandwagonism, nice to hear you talk about your addiction.
I haven’t played Firewatch either. I’ll have to check it out.

Not a bad way to spend an hour working at home when there’s a blizzard outside. Looking forward to Ep 2.

1 Like

Thanks!

I was definitely thinking of CRTs, my brain just stopped working when I was talking into a microphone. I had been looking at getting a Sony Trinitron at one point, but a lot of people have already caught on to the fact that people want to play retro games on them.

You deserved a shout out, and I’m sorry I didn’t mention it. I had stuff written down that I wanted to mention in episode 2. I just kind of winged it for 1, and my brain forgot lots of stuff!

I literally just bought Firewatch today because it’s on sale for $10. I will finally check it out and try to talk about it soon.

Have fun in your blizzard! We only got a couple of inches here in Indianapolis, and it’s supposed to get back up to 60 in a day or two. The midwest is so weird.

I actually have a Sony Trinitron. The picture looks great with old consoles.
I didn’t need a shout out, it’s fine. No need to apologize. Now I feel like a douche for saying that in my last post.
We probably got over a foot.

2 Likes

Man, Trinitron is the best. Such fantastic CRTs. Back when Sony was truly the king of AV.

1 Like