Games to a good home

Hello Do you still have Guilty Gear and Ancentors Legacy keys still available Ureshi?

dā€™ya still have the metro 2033 redux one?

1 Like

Pretty sure. Ill check after work

1 Like

Hey if you still have Garfield Cart and Everhood, Iā€™d be interested in giving those a try.

2 Likes

Are you sure you want Garfield Kart lolā€¦ its not great. Ill shoot em to you this evening

1 Like

Iā€™m a little scared of it to be honest, but maybe itā€™ll be dumb fun? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Itsā€¦okay. its runs fine, looks fine, decent amount of content. My biggest complaint is it just feels glacially slow. Physics kind of reminded me of Diddy Kong Racing karts, but at like half speed. My friend bought it for me after reading the meme reviews on steam, then i got a copy in a mystery bundle lol

1 Like

Added a couple more Steam keys to my list ā€“ free to anyone that wants them.

4 Likes

May I please have GRIME and Batman? Thank you for gifting them!!

2 Likes

Not now but after Jan 20 if I get any keys I will do my best to list them here.

1 Like

Looks like SteamDB didnā€™t need my Cities in Motion 2 key for donation after all! Happy to pass it on if someone would like it.

3 Likes

Im interested please!

2 Likes

Old boomer question: how can I share keys and give games to people?

1 Like

Click on someones name and then on the blue ā€œMESSAGEā€ button and then you can send them a message with the key.

1 Like

Oh I just mean when I buy a game from steam is it as easy as just sending a link? Ive never done it before.

Also are people getting a ton of games from humble bundle and not redeeming the codes?

Basically I want to give yall games lol and I donā€™t know how.

2 Likes

Some stores let you send a link to redeem it to a person. Otherwise you can just give them the actual Steam code. I usually do the latter.

2 Likes

Ok thank you! I donā€™t know why that seemed so difficult to me. I was a scientist for 8 years and could sequence DNA but this is like incomprehensible to me lol.

2 Likes

To answer this question, yup. I posted the games I havenā€™t redeemed earlier in the thread and currently still have a bunch available.

2 Likes

Could i snag This is the Police from you?

2 Likes

If you have any keys available I would love to take them. I love collecting games on Steam way too much!

1 Like