Games to a good home

I picked up the Humble Australia Fire Relief Bundle, so I now have a few duplicate games that I am happy to share with people. If you would like one of the games, send me a PM here on the forums.

I only ask that people limit themselves to one or two games and that they claim keys for themselves or someone close and not to sell to a key re-seller. I would like these to go to someone who will directly benefit form, and will enjoy playing, the game.

I don’t want anything in return but do want people who might not otherwise have a chance to play these games to have the opportunity.

Note: I have re-listed the games below, along with new additions.

12 Likes

This is probably best place for it, I too am in the same position haha.

Following the sentiment BMO has expressed, please only ask for keys you are genuinely interested in personally :slight_smile:

• Hollow Knight - I haven’t finished myself but it is a solid platformer

• Euro Truck Simulator 2 - A time sync of glorious trucking.

• Satellite Reign - I never played the original Syndicate but loved the idea, so far I have 90 hours in the game, though I haven’t completed it yet. It can be quite challenging, and performance is pretty eh but if you like the style it is really fun.

• Machinarium - I really enjoyed this game, I think it is an adventure point and click? I am not familiar with the genre so may be wrong but none the less I had a blast.

• Rapture Rejects

• Clatter

• Misadventures of Laura Silver: Chapter 1

• HERO DEFENSE

• Company of Heroes - And older RTS, but still pretty solid and a great deal of fun.

• Battlevoid Harbringer

• Deadlight: Director’s Cut

• Motorsport Manager

• PAC-MAN™ CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2

• Rebound Dodgeball Evolved

• Border Force

• Omensight: Definitive Edition

• Stories: The Path of Destinies

• Must Dash Amigos

• MetaMorph: Dungeon Creatures

• Partial Control

• Adventure Boy Cheapskate DX

• A Glider’s Journey

• Scanner Sombre

• Kalaban

• Colt Express

• Pumped BMX +

• Cathedral

• Super Chicken Catchers

I only got the bundle for Void Bastards so I may have more to add once I have had a look at the others :slight_smile:

7 Likes

How do I send a PM :sweat_smile:? I’m new and I tried googling it but reached a dead end.
Thank you in advance

3 Likes

I just sent you a PM. But for future reference you can PM people by clicking their name or icon on the forum and then clicking the message button on the window that pops up showing you a snippet of their profile.

3 Likes

I also appear unable to send PMs to private users - perhaps I don’t have forum permissions yet? But I am interested in a couple games y’all have both listed if they are still available. So maybe PM me first if you can??? Thanks! - Liz

2 Likes

I’ll send you a PM.

1 Like

Hi there, dont suppose I could try Tower of Guns?

1 Like

I have accumulated a few more duplicate games, this time after buying the Humble COVID-19 bundle, that are free to a good home. Same terms as last time:

I only ask that people limit themselves to one or two games and that they claim keys for themselves or someone close and not to sell to a key re-seller. I would like these to go to someone who will directly benefit form, and will enjoy playing, the game.

I don’t want anything in return but do want people who might not otherwise have a chance to play these games to have the opportunity.

Note : I have relisted available games in a new post below.

3 Likes

Hi BMO, If you of course don’t mind, I would like to try my hand at Broken Age.

Thank you as well.

2 Likes

sup BMO, been wanting to play Darksiders for a while, if it’s ok could I have the key for Darksiders and maybe Darksiders 2 if that’s ok with you. thank you enjoy your night.

2 Likes

I would LOVE to play Into The Breach but I’ve always been put off by the price. Be SO grateful if I could have that. Thank you so much <3 You’re such a nice person! My girlfriend would like to play Hollow Knight, if that’s also okay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Since I’ve got some good finds out of this thread, I decided to return the generosity with a list of games that’s been collecting dust in my HB library. Like others, send me a PM on something you care to get or let me know and I’ll PM you. Happy gaming!

• The Stillness Of The Wind
  • Paper Fire Rookie
  • Quest of Dungeons
  • Death Squared
  • Rising Dusk
  • Tower of Guns
  • Feather
  • Think of the Children
  • Assault Android Cactus
  • Mr. Shifty
  • Hacknet
  • Satellite Reign
  • Regular Human Basketball
  • The Adventure Pals
  • Euro Truck Simulator 2: Australia Paint Pack DLC
  • Hiveswap: ACT 1
  • Burly Men At Sea
3 Likes

I finally got my act together and combed through the Humble Bundle for Racial Justice. These are all available.

• Football Manager 2020
  • Company of Heroes 2
  • Endless Space® - Collection
  • BioShock™ Remastered
  • NBA 2K20
  • Darkest Dungeon Shieldbreaker DLC
  • Jackbox Party Pack 4
  • FTL
  • Surviving Mars
  • Armello
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Kingdom Classic
  • Gonner
  • No Time to Explain Remastered
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Vertiginous Golf
  • EarthNight
  • Plunge
  • Realpolitiks
  • MirrorMoon EP
  • Gunscape
  • Regular Human Basketball
  • Crowntakers
  • Starfinder Core Rulebook
5 Likes

I have a friend who would enjoy this.

And another friend who would probably like this. If those two games are still available could you pass along the codes for them? No worries if they were already taken.

1 Like

Both codes sent your way! Enjoy!

3 Likes

Not sure if this really counts as this game will be free on its official release, but I have a couple beta codes for Rogue Company on PS4 if anyone wants them.

Hey @Jeslie, I’m interested in Dog Sled Saga. Can I have your code?

2 Likes

Sent it to you–hope you enjoy it!

2 Likes

I’m a little late but I’d be happy to take The Witness if it’s still available

1 Like

Damn it I’m late, should have joined grouvee sooner :laughing:

2 Likes

Some PC game codes I have available.

• Need For Speed : Hot Pursuit Remastered (Origin)
  • Frostpunk (GOG)
  • Journey to the Savage Planet (GOG)
2 Likes