"Full" Block

Unless I’ve missed something, the site doesn’t appear to have a true blocking function. You can mute users, but this only stops their stuff appearing on the front page, you can still see their inane comments in threads.

Given the amount of wankers who have appeared on the site of that I’d like to suggest the option to completely block someone so as to not see any of their crap at all.

Cheers.

7 Likes

Ah, I wanted to ask if I did something wrong, because I still could see comments, but you answered that now. I would also like to block “full” if possible. Ignoring is an option, but it depends on my mental state if I can or can’t do that and some days it gets to me.

5 Likes

@peter is working on something.

6 Likes

Yes, it needs to happen. I’m also kind of over all this shit at this point. I don’t fucking need people fighting on here and then emailing me telling me I’m an asshole because I told them to cut that shit out.

Anyone want to buy a game collection site?

10 Likes

Peter we all love you.

And yes I’ll buy the site for ONE DOLLAR!!!

6 Likes

If you’re not going to use this opportunity to use this

then there is no sale!

4 Likes

When I figure out how to post gifs, this website is mine

7 Likes

Id hope this isnt the end of Grouvee. I assume youre mostly just venting your frustration. Itd be a real loss to lose the community. I appreciate all that you do for it

8 Likes

Definitely just venting. Sorry Joey for hijacking your thread! What you’re asking for is necessary as we grow larger. Trying to talk it out with every person that is having an issue on the site is just not feasible.

9 Likes

Can’t help but feel partially or fully responsible for this feature. Whether that’s a good or bad thing I suppose depends. Regardless, sorry people are e-mailing and calling you an asshole. You don’t deserve that. I know the feeling of being totally over everything…

5 Likes

Blocking dickheads is something we all want

5 Likes

Speak for yourself :stuck_out_tongue:

Eeeyyyyyooooooo

5 Likes

This would be a good feature then users on grouvee can curate there experience.

I definitely missed some stuff…without naming names of said dickheads what happened to my beloved Grouvee? Peter send me screen shots of what’s going on. I’ll use psychoanalysis to down to the bottom of what motivates these dick heads. There are so many potential jokes in my paragraph (bottoms, dicks, etc)

4 Likes