🍹 Free Games & Promotions Topic

:star2: I decided to create a different topic that is purely focused on titles that became free, are available for a limited time and/or promotions regarding the gaming world.

:star2: When I get the chance, I will be posting those kind of news within this topic to help any possible players that are happy enough to catch a game without payment. Help is optional but highly appreciated, so if you find something that I didn’t and you are good-hearted enough to share it with us, feel free to do so by replying here (Any questions or related subjects are also welcome). My topic will be edited if it will be necessary so make sure that you are ready for any updates!

As a side note, feel free to check any of the links below:

Thank you,
Gabe

======= giphy =======

10 Likes
  • Game: Hackyzack
  • Site: Humble Bundle
  • Time left: :exclamation: Expired :exclamation:
  • Additional information: With the Indie Mega Week Promotion, if you decide to visit the site every 24 hours for a total of 5 days, you will receive the copy of the game for free. Also at 2 stamps (which means 2 days of visiting Humble Bundle’s store page, you will get a 15% discount coupon on Staxel)
1 Like
  • Game: Spec Ops: The Line
  • Additional information: Click on the link below, add the game to your cart and reedem your Steam key.
  • Game: The Note
  • Site: bananagiveaway
  • Additional information: Complete all the required tasks and receive the Steam key. The game is quite horrible in my opinion but if you are looking for one more title to expand your steam library then you can go for it.
  • Game: Little Adventurer III
  • Site: gleam
  • Additional information: Complete all the required tasks and receive the Steam key. Same thing as the one posted previously. The only good part is if you are looking to add one more title to your Steam library. I doubt it’s something that someone would like.

• Game: Crusader Kings II
  • Site: Steam
  • Additional information: Free permanent copy of Crusader Kings II. Click on the link below and install the game from the official steam page.

1 Like

If you have Rocket League on your Steam inventory, you can start the game, navigate to the “Extras” section and Redeem the following code: Wrestlemania. You will receive 2 random new WWE items which can be used for customization.

• Game: Deaths Maze
  • Additional information: Complete all the required tasks and receive the Steam key.
  • Game: Blood Ancestors (Closed Alpha)
  • Additional information: Complete all the required tasks and receive the Steam key.

https://www.bananagiveaway.com/giveaway/71/

• Game: Clickey
  • Game: Satellite Reign
  • Additional information: Click on the link below, add the game to your cart and reedem your Steam key.
  • Game: Eador. Masters of the Broken World
  • Additional information: Free permanent copy of Eador. Masters of the Broken World.

The new Battle Royale “Darwin Project” became free to play not too long ago. If you ever wanted to try the game, now you can do it. New content has also been promised by Scavengers Studio in the near future.

• Game: F1 2015
  • Additional information: Free permanent copy of F1 2015.

• Game: Absconding Zatwor + Break Into Zatwor + Fiends of Imprisonment
  • Site: Indiegala
  • Additional information: Click on “Claim Free Copy” and follow the instructions.

https://www.indiegala.com/store#giveaway

• Game: Goocubulets, Goocubulets OCD, Goocubulets: The Algoorithm
  • Additional information: Click on “Claim Free Copy” and follow the instructions.

• Game: Brilliant Bob, Why So Evil, Why So Evil 2: Dystopia

• Game: Blood of Old

• Game: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee®
  • Additional information: Free permanent copy of Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee®.

1 Like
  • Game: The Flame in the Flood
1 Like