Final Fantasy VII Badge

This is the discussion/completion topic for Final Fantasy VII. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

ff7

Title: SOLDIER 1st Class

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

Thank you to @WerqKween for the badge!

3 Likes

I would like this badge as well!

Unpopular opinion - I don’t love FF7. It’s fun, but not near the top of my list. The plot and the characters (especially Cloud and Sephiroth) aren’t great and it has moments that really drag unpleasantly.

3 Likes

You gots to be careful with them likes on these threads now :slight_smile: When you like my original posts, it gives me the badge. It’s all good though because I needed this one anyway!

2 Likes

Oh no! But also, oh good! I hope I don’t cave under the pressure.

1 Like

We are talking about some serious business here. We don’t want any errant unearned badges on Grouvee now.

1 Like

Badge me up please :blush:

2 Likes

May I have this badge as well? Thank you.

2 Likes

One of my favorite games! Badge please.

3 Likes

As i metinoed in the last badge my favorite FF is 13. But I did beat all the games in the series. Badge me!

1 Like

I have beaten FF VII many times.

3 Likes

Probably my favorite game. I’ve finished it several times over the years. Would love the badge, please.

2 Likes

My #1 bucket list game! Having finished this game classic, I can now drop the burden of keeping it in my backlog mind since over a couple of decades ago. The world build, the characters, the rich content - all of them were up to higher level of the 90’s standards, as well as raising the bar for AAA games and RPG’s.

4 Likes

Good job on getting the badge!

1 Like

I appreciate it, and the fact that backlog gaming makes things easier and more fun to achieve. We couldn’t have too much of SOLDIER 1st Class people here.

2 Likes