Devil May Cry 5 Badge

This is the discussion/completion topic for Devil May Cry 5. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

dmc5
Title: Unknown

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin or moderator will make sure you get your badge!

1 Like

I completed this one. Damn fun game with a nice twist to it.

3 Likes

Finished! Great game, I wish there were more hack’n’slash games of this level. I would like the badge

3 Likes

Played through it twice within a week after buying it. Giving project xCloud a try with this game. One of my favorites

3 Likes

This game is so damn fun & smooth & cool, I can’t even. A favorite of 2019. Badge me please <3

3 Likes

I was so glad to see an amazing DMC game after a long time when it came out. Finished it so fast, I wish I took my time with the game but I was too hyped.

3 Likes

Completed this one, definitely a great game but not sure if I like it over DMC3.

3 Likes

Played this a short while ago and enjoyed it. Badge Pog

2 Likes

Hello. I finished this game a few weeks ago. Thank you.

2 Likes

Finished Son of Sparda mode in June of 2020. Eventually will go through Virgil’s campaign.

2 Likes

I finished this one a while back and had a great time, despite not being very good at this genre.

2 Likes

Very good game. I would say it was the worst of the series in my opinion. Badge me please.

1 Like