Day of the Tentacle

This is the discussion/completion topic for Day of the Tentacle (Original or Remaster). Please keep any spoilers blurred!

tentacle

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

1 Like

I’ve finished this a couple of times!

3 Likes

I’ve finished Remaster.
Chron-O-John Traveler ?

2 Likes

Those were the days…

1 Like

So is this is a badge request?

1 Like

I suppose it is, but also so much more, lol. Nostalgic reminiscing :wink:

2 Likes

This game made me fall in love with point-and-click games all over again.

Completed.

2 Likes

Finished it on pc back in the day, and on the vita recently. Am considering flushing my vita down the toilet - if there’s a one in a million chance it might travel back in time so that someone before our time can experience its awesomeness, it will totally be worth it.

2 Likes

I love the Vita port of this game. I just played through it a few months ago. I can’t wait for Full Throttle remastered. I never got to play it back in the day, and I’m hoping the port to Vita is just as good.

2 Likes

The Day of the Tentacle remaster is great and really is nice to play in the Vita. I’m hoping that if all of these Lucasarts remasters do well enough they will do one of Sam & Max Hit the Road.

3 Likes

That would be awesome

1 Like

It really would. It would make me very happier. Happier than the day I found a copy on GoG that could play on modern computers. It took too much work to get my old Disc to work.

1 Like

LucasArts really made some fantastic point-and-click games. I never got around to play Full Throttle either, it would be great with a vita version.

1 Like

Great game! Beat this one a few times

2 Likes

finished this a while ago and I am in love with the humor ;D :heart:

2 Likes

Best Lucasarts Adventure along with Monkey Island 2. Beat it multiple times

2 Likes

finished it, finished it

2 Likes

Finished the original version way back on my Mac Classic, still one of my all time favourites.

2 Likes

Got the platinum when it became free on ps+. Awesome Classic

2 Likes

Finished this cutie of a game a few months ago. Badge me please & thank you? :slight_smile:

2 Likes