Dark Souls 2

This is the discussion/completion topic for Dark Souls 2. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

ds
Title: Bearer of the Curse

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

1 Like

I must have forgotten to claim this one! I’ve actually finished this twice. Once on PS3, and once on the PC. I’ll probably play the Sins of the Scholars edition here pretty soon too.

2 Likes

Yay!
I’ve completed it. I haven’t finished the DLCs (I was actually playing it the other day) but I’ve completed the base game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Completed. I love the Souls-games. For me this one is the worst of them, though. It’s still good, but nowhere near as good as Dark Souls or Demon’s Souls.

2 Likes

Completed! Was a really big pain in the beginning, but it turned out to be so pleasant and rewarding game later. Though I must admit it was nowhere as good as the first one or Bloodborne. Gosh, I can’t wait to play Dark Souls III.

2 Likes

Completed, I absolutely love the difficulty of the souls games. Dark Souls 3 comes out in a few months, get hype!

2 Likes

Finished once (inc. all DLC’s), now going for second run. Great game!

2 Likes

While I wasn’t crazy about this entry into the Dark Souls series, I’m glad that I stuck with it and played it through to the end.

3 Likes

Completed this on 360 a few years ago. Have the PS4 version in the backlog.

2 Likes

Completed! Quite long but still good.

2 Likes

I would like the badge too. This is easier than other Souls game but it still took me over 90h to complete.

2 Likes

62 bosses I believe? or something ridiculous like that. A streamer called “Otzdarva” has been trying to do all bosses no-hit playthrough of this for years, no one has ever done it. Absolutely mad. This is actually a really fantastic game. An awful addition to the soulsborne series, but a good game on its own merits.

2 Likes

Completed the base game last year (Scholar of the First Sin edition). I will play the DLC’s later. But the game is completed according to my definition.
This game was much longer and harder than the first Dark Souls for me. I liked many of the quality of life changes that was made too.

2 Likes

100%'ing this game was painful… I hated it at first. I still don’t like it very much compared to the first game. But it’s a guilty pleasure.

2 Likes

Completed. It was rather interesting, game is definitely a rollercoaster and I dont know if I like it or hate it. It was… different than other souls games to say the least.

3 Likes

Just finished! Even though the changes from the first game were beyond frustrating, I still fall head-over-heels for anything Soulsborne. Now, on to work on the platinum trophy! Badge please :slight_smile:

1 Like

I completed it a couple times back in the day on my 360

2 Likes

Can I get it? I finished 3 months ago, and OMG, THIS IS AN DEVIL’S GAME HAHAHAHA

2 Likes

Hi, I’m new to Grouvee! I played and finished Dark Souls 2 recently thanks to quarantine. I didn’t hate it but I can see why it gets a lot of flack as a sequel. Definitely preferred the first by a lot but this is still better than most games out there, just disappointing if you’ve played the first imo. I did a New Game Plus run so I clearly enjoyed it enough. I’d love a badge please!

2 Likes

Finished a couple of months ago, along with Dark Souls I

2 Likes