Dark Souls 2

completed the base game and the DLCs!

2 Likes

Not the best on the franchise, but finished it a couple times

2 Likes

Dark Souls is wonderful and important. Dark Souls 2 is more Dark Souls. Which is great! And at least it was the first “more Dark Souls.” I certainly wanted more. But some of the best parts of DkS1 were stripped out of DkS2 (namely the cylindrical, spiraling world design) and it’s too bad. But DkS2 still feels like Adventure of Link to DkS1’s Legend of Zelda. When I was older I learned to appreciate both for their unique properties, and the same is often true of DkS2.

Badge, please.

2 Likes

Dark Souls 2 was the first souls game I ever finished.

2 Likes

Beat the base game, will have to go for the DLCs soon.

2 Likes

I finished Dark Souls 2 twice, probably it’s different from other games of series, but honestly I like it more than DS3.
Thank you for badge in advance :blush:

2 Likes

dlcs bosses sure where hard

2 Likes

Played through Scholar of the First Sin edition many times, and currently working through my first playthrough of the base game, which I think I might actually be enjoying slightly more so far. Underrated game within the souls community, though still probably at the bottom of my favs.

1 Like

definitely weakest title of the souls franchise but still fine actually. i both finished vanilla and scholar!

2 Likes

Another game that I found I beated after going through my trophy list. Harder than armored core. Badge me please!

1 Like