Cuphead Badge

This is the discussion/completion topic for Cuphead. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

Title: Mean Muggin

If you’ve completed this game, let us know, and we’ll grant you the badge. Thank you @StefyG for the artwork!

Finished this one when it came out (or a few months later, it was hard and took a while).

The robot dragon boss had me stuck for a good long while.

2 Likes

The robot boss or the dragon boss? Just kidding they were both pretty tough :joy: I had to disable co-op for the robot boss just to reduce the boss’s health. Thanks @peter again for putting the badge up, I really appreciate the help :blush:.

Oh, haha. Guess I’m conflating the two bosses that gave me the most trouble. Dr. Kahl’s Robot and Grim Matchstick.

1 Like

I beat the game when it came out on PC. One of my favorite games of 2017.

2 Likes

I completed the game on normal and expert.

2 Likes

Boy, this game is hard! I deserve for a badge I guess. Completed on normal mode.

2 Likes

Agreed it’s difficult as hell lol but definitely one of my favorites! Completed it on normal too, no way am I doing expert anytime soon.

1 Like

Reminder Mugman drinks fluid out of his own head. Badge please!

3 Likes

Delicious Bro-Op!
Badge please!

2 Likes

Great Shoot em Up, Super fun on your own or with a friend! May I please have this badge?

2 Likes

I would like to order one badge with a large cup of tea. Also 100% this game which was quite a challenge, would do it again.

2 Likes

I finished this game back when it first came out! Not to brag or anything, but it took me a whole week to defeat the dragon.

2 Likes

Hi, I’m new to Grouvee! I played and finished Cuphead a while ago, it was one of the first games I played when I got my Nintendo Switch. I love challenging games and indie games so this was a no-brainer thanks to it’s unique art style that grabbed me the moment I saw it. I’d love a badge please! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have completed the game on Regular and Pacisfist.

1 Like

Hi.
I finished Cuphead a few months ago and it’s a real miracle.
One of the hardest I ever played.

1 Like

Dr Kahl’s had me for a while but finished it nonetheless

1 Like

I completed this and would like this badge too please

1 Like

Already finished!!! Well not recently, some months after it came out jsjsjs.

1 Like

Only was capable of finishing this game in co op, really great

1 Like