Buy/Sell/Trade

Here is the long discussed and anticipated buy/sell/trade thread!

If you’re looking to buy/sell/trade you came to the right place!

Please no buying and selling drugs! We don’t want the FBI involved.

Image is one of my favorite hip hop groups The Dayton Family. My fave album of theirs is FBI (Fuck Being Indicted)

But anyway I digress. You know the rules about transactions, don’t do shady stuff, send good pictures, yadda yadda!

3 Likes

Hey Grouvers,

I’m looking for a high quality snes style usb controller similar to this:

Mine crapped out and I want a better one. I prefer wired and my budget is…something lol. Or I could trade.

2 Likes

This isn’t exactly the swap you’re looking for, but I saw this article right before I saw this post:

https://blog.chybby.com/posts/building-a-usb-snes-controller

This feels like it’s right up your alley :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Omg amazing! Thank you for sharing. Im definitely familiar with Arduino. I used one of their boards to modify a shut down switch.

3 Likes

You might also look at 8bitdo for something similar. They make pretty solid controllers and are fairly easily available on amazon. I got one of their (admittedly kinda silly) keychain controllers to use with my phone when im out and about, and its been pretty good.

8BitDo Sn30 Pro Bluetooth Controller for Switch/Switch OLED, PC, macOS, Android, Steam Deck & Raspberry Pi (G Classic Edition) Amazon.com

4 Likes

Seconding 8bitdo, their stuff is comfy and quality, and works wired or bluetooth.

They’ve got a traditional SNES-shaped controller that seems fine, but I personally really like the Pro 2 for its customizable back paddle buttons and more ergonomic grips.

3 Likes

I really like the way it looks. Thank you!

1 Like

There’s an SN30 in translucent purple. I mention it because I already know you dig that kind of shell :wink:

4 Likes

I have always loved transparent shells!

1 Like

I went with boring Gray…because I’m boring lol

6 Likes

Hope you like it. Seems to be basically what you were lookijg for

2 Likes

Well I love the greyness of the controller that you bought! It reminds me of a reimaged SNES mini controller

1 Like

Shout out to @BMO for selling his steam deck to me, providing tons of customer support, and for keeping the console and accessories so pristine!

Ive been enjoying Wingspan on it while hanging out in our breakfast nook drinking copious amounts of coffee!!

Thanks again!

3 Likes

Thanks it should be fantastic!!

1 Like

I do like it however I think black buttons would look better imo

1 Like

Im looking for a black xbox 360. Anyone got one up for trade or sale?

1 Like

Which one, the 360 S or the 360 E? I don’t have one, just thought I’d clarify just in case there is a specific model design you are looking for.

2 Likes

I don’t even know.

I shouldn’t even buy anything lol. We spent more money in December than I make in 7 months so the budgeting needs to happen.

Maybe I’ll find one in a dumpster lol

3 Likes

Thinking about selling or trading my modded out Dreamcast. All mods done by me including:

GD emu with 256gb sd card
Games can be played off sd card
Halls lozenge yellow case
Controller with memory card
PSU upgrade with AC adapter

I can post pictures if anyone is interested. Still not sure if I want to get rid of it. Basically I spent a bunch of money and time getting the console, parts, OS, etc, played it for 20 min then stuck it in the basement lol.

I liken it to building a car, driving it once then selling it because I like projects.

DM me if interested. Primarily interested in trades but I also like money because Im a capitalist whore.

3 Likes

Gonna trade it for a xbox 360? Lol

2 Likes