Badge Requests

Thanks so much for answering :slight_smile: Is it only for Gold members or anyone? (I donā€™t see it but maybe Iā€™m not looking in the right place or I just donā€™t have the right kind of badge yet.) I will probably get Gold membership soon anyway. Thanks again!

1 Like

Itā€™s for everyone. This is what you do on mobile, Iā€™ll look at desktop in a bit. Click your avatar in the upper right corner, then click your name on the left side of the box that drops down. You should see this:

Click the preferences link, and scroll down until you see this:

Let me know if you need anything else!

1 Like

Thank you, I tried it on mobile but still donā€™t see it but maybe Iā€™m too new or donā€™t have high enough trust level :sweat_smile: That area between email and recently used devices is totally blank for me. Sorry to derail the thread, itā€™s not that important I was just curious because I saw some people with that next to their names. Maybe I will wait until Iā€™ve been here longer and see if it appears. Thanks so much again for your help!!!

I think itā€™s because you donā€™t have any badges that can be used as a title. Most of the ones you get for doing stuff around the forums donā€™t really have titles. Itā€™s mostly only the game ones. So go claim a game badge, and you should be able to use it as a title!

1 Like

Unsure of the process or specifics of how these are made but I think that the badges are an awesome idea and Iā€™ll happily share my thoughts of which games Iā€™d love to see as badges!

• Cave Story (the grandfather of indie games and my favourite game of all time)
  • Hollow Knight
  • Persona 5
  • The Messenger
  • Chrono Trigger
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Far Cry 3
  • Marvelā€™s Spider-Man
  • BioShock
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Dishonored
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • The Simpsons: Hit & Run
  • Dust: An Elysian Tail
  • The Impossible Game
  • Mario Series (most notably 64 and Galaxy)
  • Pokemon Series (generations 1-4, notably FireRed, LeafGreen, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Emerald, Diamond & Pearl)
  • Batman Arkham Series (most notably Asylum and City)
  • Assassinā€™s Creed Series (most notably the Ezio trilogy and Black Flag)
  • Crash Bandicoot Series (the original trilogy, 4: Itā€™s About Time & Twinsanity)
  • Rayman Series (everything except the Rabbids)
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor & Shadow of War
4 Likes

Iā€™d love an Assassinā€™s Creed Origins Badge, completed ALL of it, all achievments, all interesting points, everything.
And Katana Zero, if possible, cause I just completed it too! Speedrun Achievment was quite the challenge I was expecting jesus christ.

Are badges still being made?
I would love badges for:

• FFVII
  • Tomb Raider series
  • Gabriel Knight series
  • Quest for Glory series
  • Broken Sword series
  • Monkey Island series
  • Knights of the Old Republic
  • Fallout 2
  • Grim Fandango
  • The Blackwell series
  • Syberia
  • Dishonored
  • To the Moon
  • Kingā€™s Bounty
  • Superhot
  • The Witcher 1 & 2
  • Deus Ex series
  • Stardew Valley
  • Epistory
  • AER Memories of Old
  • Borderlands series
1 Like

Silent Hill, Parasite Eve, Hitman

There should definitely be a badge for Volgarr the Viking.

1 Like

Silent Hill actually does have a badge!

There should be more classic game badges. Here are some to consider:

Contra
Ninja Gaiden
Tony Hawk Pro Skater
Super Mario 64
Contra 3 the alien wars
Sonic the hedgehog

3 Likes

Hello,

Is it possible to have a Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII badge ? ^^

1 Like

I think it would be nice to have badges for the megaman and paper mario games.

3 Likes

I would like a badge for origins Ultima games

Please, if possible may I have a Mega man 1, 5, 6, and 11 bitte schon?

Iā€™m working on making new ones and submitting to Peter. I have Mega Man on the list. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks!
How do you submit ones? Are you a part of staff or what?

Nope, I just asked about it and volunteered to make some.

1 Like

Gimme a Mario badge bartender!

So this is how it works. Post a comment on the badge page for the game you want and then one of the admins will like you post, granting you a badge. For Super Mario Bros. Post here:

https://discuss.grouvee.com/t/super-mario-bros/

1 Like