Badge Requests

It’s for everyone. This is what you do on mobile, I’ll look at desktop in a bit. Click your avatar in the upper right corner, then click your name on the left side of the box that drops down. You should see this:

Click the preferences link, and scroll down until you see this:

Let me know if you need anything else!

1 Like

Thank you, I tried it on mobile but still don’t see it but maybe I’m too new or don’t have high enough trust level :sweat_smile: That area between email and recently used devices is totally blank for me. Sorry to derail the thread, it’s not that important I was just curious because I saw some people with that next to their names. Maybe I will wait until I’ve been here longer and see if it appears. Thanks so much again for your help!!!

I think it’s because you don’t have any badges that can be used as a title. Most of the ones you get for doing stuff around the forums don’t really have titles. It’s mostly only the game ones. So go claim a game badge, and you should be able to use it as a title!

1 Like

Unsure of the process or specifics of how these are made but I think that the badges are an awesome idea and I’ll happily share my thoughts of which games I’d love to see as badges!

  • Cave Story (the grandfather of indie games and my favourite game of all time)
  • Hollow Knight
  • Persona 5
  • The Messenger
  • Chrono Trigger
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Far Cry 3
  • Marvel’s Spider-Man
  • BioShock
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Dishonored
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • The Simpsons: Hit & Run
  • Dust: An Elysian Tail
  • The Impossible Game
  • Mario Series (most notably 64 and Galaxy)
  • Pokemon Series (generations 1-4, notably FireRed, LeafGreen, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Emerald, Diamond & Pearl)
  • Batman Arkham Series (most notably Asylum and City)
  • Assassin’s Creed Series (most notably the Ezio trilogy and Black Flag)
  • Crash Bandicoot Series (the original trilogy, 4: It’s About Time & Twinsanity)
  • Rayman Series (everything except the Rabbids)
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor & Shadow of War
4 Likes

I’d love an Assassin’s Creed Origins Badge, completed ALL of it, all achievments, all interesting points, everything.
And Katana Zero, if possible, cause I just completed it too! Speedrun Achievment was quite the challenge I was expecting jesus christ.

Are badges still being made?
I would love badges for:

  • FFVII
  • Tomb Raider series
  • Gabriel Knight series
  • Quest for Glory series
  • Broken Sword series
  • Monkey Island series
  • Knights of the Old Republic
  • Fallout 2
  • Grim Fandango
  • The Blackwell series
  • Syberia
  • Dishonored
  • To the Moon
  • King’s Bounty
  • Superhot
  • The Witcher 1 & 2
  • Deus Ex series
  • Stardew Valley
  • Epistory
  • AER Memories of Old
  • Borderlands series
1 Like

Silent Hill, Parasite Eve, Hitman

There should definitely be a badge for Volgarr the Viking.

1 Like

Silent Hill actually does have a badge!

There should be more classic game badges. Here are some to consider:

Contra
Ninja Gaiden
Tony Hawk Pro Skater
Super Mario 64
Contra 3 the alien wars
Sonic the hedgehog

3 Likes

Hello,

Is it possible to have a Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII badge ? ^^

1 Like

I think it would be nice to have badges for the megaman and paper mario games.

3 Likes

I would like a badge for origins Ultima games

Please, if possible may I have a Mega man 1, 5, 6, and 11 bitte schon?

I’m working on making new ones and submitting to Peter. I have Mega Man on the list. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks!
How do you submit ones? Are you a part of staff or what?

Nope, I just asked about it and volunteered to make some.

1 Like

Gimme a Mario badge bartender!

So this is how it works. Post a comment on the badge page for the game you want and then one of the admins will like you post, granting you a badge. For Super Mario Bros. Post here:

https://discuss.grouvee.com/t/super-mario-bros/

1 Like

I haven’t forgotten about this, just been on the back burner forever. If anyone has badge requests, please send them along. Feel free to include an image and title suggestion! I’ll post what I have soon.

2 Likes