Alphabet Backlog Challenge

When sorting texts by title in a catalogue, “The” is disregarded for the purposes of alphabetical categorization. The correct way to file this game by title is “Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom, The”.

4 Likes

I 100% agree with BMO. But you can also do whatever you please. There’s no Grouvee police to stop you. :joy:

2 Likes

Agreed. After all, I filed Disney’s: Aladdin under A for Aladdin.

3 Likes

Yeah i wasn’t actually worried, I’ll probably stick it in L :laughing: but reserve the right to change it later!

2 Likes

O: of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom, The Legend

4 Likes

Really struggling to find and R, X and Y.

1 Like

Feel like R at least should be fairly common. Any Resident Evil games you’ve missed? It’s spooky season.

1 Like

For X I’ve tentatively settled on XCOM: Chimera Squad, but I’ve got no idea what I’m gonna play for K.

2 Likes

I thought about it but I’m not feeling it for some reason. Maybe it’s because I’m already playing Silent Hill 2 and will be playing the remake once it’s out.

1 Like

The XCOM games keep staring me in the face, but I’ve never been able to get into them sadly.

2 Likes

Kombat, Mortal lol.

Killer 7? Katamari Damacy? Kane and Lynch? Katana Zero? Kena: Bridge of Spirits? Kentucky Route Zero? Kings Quest?

2 Likes

Looking through my Steam library to see if there’s anything in there you might like.

• Rain On Your Parade
  • Rain World
  • Rainy Season
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • the Red Lantern
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Rock LIfe
  • Rocket League
  • Roki
  • the Room
  • Yakuza
  • Yes, Your Grace
  • Yoku’s Island Express
  • Yonder
  • Yooka-Laylee
  • You Suck at Parking
2 Likes

And some K suggestions.

• Kaichu
  • Katana Zero
  • Katawa Shoujo
  • Kathy Rain
  • Kayak VR
  • Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
  • Kind Words
  • Kingdom / New Lands / Two Crowns / Eighties
  • Kingdoms and Castles
  • Knightfall
  • Kona
2 Likes

If I narrow it down to the games I haven’t played I have this list:

• Rain World
  • Rainy Season
  • the Red Lantern
  • Rock LIfe
  • Yes, Your Grace
  • You Suck at Parking

I previously tried to play The Red Lantern but there was something wonky about the controls. Maybe I’ll try again.

1 Like

Thanks all. I’m going to try Return to Grace on PC Game Pass. Looks to be about 2-2½ hours long.

1 Like

Turns out its’s just a bit above an hour and a half long. HLTB pegged it at an hour and fifty minutes if you rush. I didn’t rush and I completed it in an hour and forty minutes. In fact, I took all of the longest paths when presented the option. It’s hard for me to understand why it would take any longer (replays notwithstanding).

1 Like

Someone probably left their game paused or active while they released their bowels.

2 Likes

Lol.

I get that it takes two to three hours for all endings, but the game doesn’t really have any true puzzles or anything that requires solving. I think I could have done it much faster if I used some of the shortcuts it presented me and didn’t stop to do some of the optional activities. I just noticed that the fastest run recorded on HLTB is 1h30m, so I take it that the rushed figure is an average of that with some slower times.

Regardless, it was good way to bang out the letter R in a single night.

1 Like

My highest recommendation for the letter K right now is Kunitsu-Gami. Very likely my favourite game of the year.

3 Likes

Ok, I need motivation, so I’m doing this now. I’m only going to include games I’m currently playing to start off and if this is to be done in one year, my year will end October 2025.

• A -
  • B -
  • C -
  • D - Diablo 3
  • E -
  • F -
  • G -
  • H -
  • I -
  • J -
  • K -
  • L -