Zelda II: The Adventure of Link Badge

This is the discussion/completion topic for Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

zelda2_courage

Title: Triforce of Courage

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

1 Like

Badge please. This game was infuriating as a kid but I did eventually beat it years later.

2 Likes

I would say it’s ability to easily anger never really goes away.

@WerqKween, please provide me with the badge.

2 Likes

So much hate for this one. I loved it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, I love this game. It was just very hard when I was eight years old.

1 Like

I just beat this a couple of years ago on the mini NES. It’s my favorite of the two NES Zeldas. It’s infuriating as fuck, but it’s also amazing. Badge please!

3 Likes

I’ve defeated this one a few times; it’s actually one of my favorites of the Zeldas

I was on a bit of an NES kick earlier this year after reading some old Valiant comics, and this is one of the ones I did

2 Likes

I love the original zelda. But the second one is my personal favorite because of the overworld map and the 2d mechanices. Also I loved the different cities that you could visit. So I beleive I met the requirments and have the wisdom of the triforce!

2 Likes

I need to play this again…its one of yhe only games i havent beaten more than twice in the series.
Badge me please ans thank you.

2 Likes