Which game(s) would you like to see "remastered"?

I loved scorched earth and betrayal at krondor! Very fun games. A remaster could do a lot for them. I am a big fan of might and magic 2, another fps rpg. The order system was interesting, something like cast ‘c’ 1/4 on enemy 3. You could get pretty quick with key strokes.

1 Like

Red Dead Redemption

i also really like the old titles from PS2, which Sony has dropped, The Getaway collection… I’d really like to replay those.

Grand Theft Auto - I’d love to see a remastered/ remade collection of the classics (III, Vice City & San Andreas), even better if they rerelease the Stories spin offs (Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories) which were only available for PS2/ PSP and i never got to play them :frowning:

Battlefield 2 - Even though there are many graphical/ game changing mods available today, i really like the multiplayer on that one! Bad Company 2 would also be nice to see remastered.

Metal Gear Solid - I’d really like to see a remade version of the first (which is very unlikely to happen) and maybe a remastered MGS4, which was, FOR ME, one of the best games on PS3 (yeah, MGS fanboy here :smiley:)

Bioshock Collection - Awesome series of games!

Alan Wake - To prepare for the possible Alan Wake 2

1 Like

would totally pick that one up! Awesome idea!

1 Like

Wild 9
Destruction Derby

That’s all I am going to say.

1 Like

Banjo Kazooie & Tooie please.

2 Likes

Kenji Eno’s (WARP) D from the 3DO.

2 Likes

–I used to think: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [NES] !

It’d be just like DuckTales Remastered–the cartoon graphics, the OG voices, ability to save, maybe re-balanced just a bit, etc…

But, it seems there’s an upcoming original game, “Shredder’s Revenge”, so that could be even better…

–Shaman King: Master of Spirits Resurrection–cartoon graphics, voices, and play as more characters?

2 Likes