What "unknown" character are you obsessed with?

You probably know this one. There’s a character you have an obsession with but nobody knows them because is from a little known small game (or an ignored AAA game, or a cult movie) and is painful because there are little to no fanart of them.

For me is Draculae from El Paso, Elsewhere. At least I have this amazing official art from her.

Also Apple from the movie Turbo Kid. This is an special case because this extreme MPDG has a short film and even a one-shot comic dedicated to her, but is seems like nobody knows her.

Other ones are Jala from Thirsty Suitors and Sasha from Severed.

3 Likes

I used to like the Space Hooligans from the game Mighty Switch Force

The other day we were watching an old The Simpsons and Mrs. Krabappel was grading some tests–including one marked “Adrian”–and I thought that was cool, because
images
That’s this girl, and I didn’t think she’d ever spoken or been named on the show

2 Likes

That’s a real deep cut character.

2 Likes

Theres a guy called fulle from an anime called scrapped princess, i instantly fell in love with his character, but hes jist a side character

1 Like

Ive been thinking about this question and like… maybe im just basic. I cant think of a single character thats even kinda obscure that i really like

2 Likes