What Games did you get for Christmas 2020!?

I was fortunate enough to receive;

Links Awakening and The Outer Worlds.

I gifted Two Point Hospital to my other half and Streets of Rage 4 to my brother as we have such fond memories of playing Streets of Rage games in our childhood and we can play 4 together though we are apart this year.

Merry Christmas Grouvee People!

4 Likes

Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 and Pikmin 3 Deluxe [Switch] !

“Sweet Christmas!”–Doom Guy

3 Likes

I got Link’s Awakening and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze!

I gifted Luigi’s Mansion 3 to my sister.

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

I didn’t get anything myself, but I gifted Firewatch and Crypt of the Necrodancer to my brother.

Experimented with Steam’s scheduled delivery gifts this year - bought these two, along with the Monkey Island special edition, during the Cyber Weekend sale. Between then and now, he’d bought Monkey Island for himself already, so I got a refund.

2 Likes

Pokemon Shield and Little Nightmares. Also got Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival for collecting purposes :no_mouth:

3 Likes
  1. Last of Us 2. Luckily, I didn’t get any spoilers on the Internet, so I’m going to replay the original game (remastered) and finally discover what was all the hype (and hate) about

2. Mortal Kombat XL. Well, my gf wanted to get the latest one but somehow she mixed it up. Anyway, I’m not a hardcore fan of fightings, so it’s still fun to beat each other in this one.