What are your thoughts on these 3 games?

So I got these 3 games on my mind, and I can’t really decide how many stars to give them. They aren’t particularly excellent games but I don’t feel they are awful either, so I can’t decide between 2 or 3 stars for each. I want to see if someone has any opinion on these 3 so I can swing my personal opinion one way or the other. Thx

Jesus SIX PLAYTHROUGHS?! Man, that’s wild.

Yeah, I don’t know what to think about Alpha’s gameplay, I remember not being entertained by it but also never bored, like I was always on autopilot while playing it, which I think is a good thing since I didn’t hate it.

And the story was kind of a mixed bag for me, the characters at the start were really boring, but more interesting characters start to appear later in the game, you could say the same about the story. It’s written like a hollywood blockbuster, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

Also pistol + stealth is too OP

Fahrenheit might just be a product of it’s time, the first half is so good but it gets worst as it goes on, but I guess it also has certain charm, not every game has the balls to go so over the top

Alpha protocol is a cool game. I like Chris Avellone’s creative streak and enjoyed it. Worth looking at for anyone who has played all the metal gears and Mass Effects XD

It’s aged not so well… (Other franchises have significantly grown since) But for its time it was pretty neat. I honestly thought the story was pretty darn good for a VG in the way a player gets wrapped up in the plot, as you really do feel involved.

Haven’t played the other two

1 Like

I tried Alpha Protocol in the past but never decided to keep playing it until the ending. Only played the beginning for some time here and there BUT I am looking forward to give it a try in the future.

For a 2005 game, Indigo Prophecy seemed like a decent one for me. Gave it 3 stars. Quantic Dream was behind it and we all know that they made exceptional titles within the gaming genre (Heavy Rain, Beyond: Two Souls, Detroit: Become Human) so I’m sure there are people that would enjoy or already enjoyed some things in Fahrenheit (Indigo Prophecy).

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs isn’t a game that I plan to play (not at the moment, anyway).

1 Like