Top 10 Games: Nintendo Entertainment System (NES)

Rules : Post your top 10 for this platform. Only ten . No ties. They MUST be 10 games you’ve played and consider yourself to have ‘completed.’ (That means you must have at least TEN games for that system which you’ve played.)

No recommendations or suggestions or other comments. If you like a list? Vote for it with a ‘like’! This will be an ongoing competition of sorts we can have in the forums for various consoles (if you want to view it that way) and yes, you are allowed to change/edit your post! Also please keep comments to a minimum. No explanations, defenses on why games aren’t on the list, etc. The intent is to just let people read posts that are short lists of top 10 games with the best ones catching the most attention (thus they might get played) I thought it would be a good way to bring attention to certain games that people should play and maybe drum up interest and even encourage people to play a few systems that they can almost make such a post but not quite (the’ve played 5-10 games on and know they could do a little better!) This’ll be a nice thing to have maybe for some of us who are doing any Grouvee challenge categories for older platforms to get some motivation.

And if you see a system you like with no list? Don’t be afraid to post it!

2 Likes
  1. Super Mario Bros 3
  2. The Legend of Zelda
  3. The Ultimate Stuntman
  4. Journey To Silius
  5. Mega Man 3
  6. Shadowgate
  7. Jaws
  8. Double Dragon II
  9. The Guardian Legend
  10. Dragon Warrior
4 Likes
  1. Felix the Cat
  2. Gun-Nac
  3. The Guardian Legend
  4. Super Mario Bros 3
  5. Super Spy Hunter
  6. Mega Man 2
  7. StarTropics
  8. Isolated Warrior
  9. Blaster Master
  10. Zen: Intergalactic Ninja
5 Likes

I was young and we were poor so I didn’t have too many NES games. Some of these I’ve only played on NSO but glad I did.

1. Super Mario Bros 3
  2. Megaman 2
  3. Super Mario Bros 2
  4. Super Mario Bros
  5. Donkey Kong
  6. Dr Mario
  7. Mario Bros.
  8. Adventures of Lolo
  9. Star Tropics
  10. Duck Hunt
3 Likes
  1. Final Fantasy