The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Hi, I’ve played W3 last year and really enjoyed it. Completeted the main game and the two expansions in 2 month. Great game. Can I have a badge?

1 Like

It was a fantastic adventure! Would love the badge!

1 Like

Just learned about these badges but I’ve beaten The Witcher 3 on PS4, PC, and I’d imagine Switch is next!

1 Like

Finished this as well as the DLC expansions. One of my favorite games of all time.

1 Like

Jess:

I have finished this game as well and would agree with [FightingKentuckian] as to the tiel of the badge being White Wolf.

Thank you.

1 Like

Claiming this badge.

I think the title should be either White Wolf, as suggested by others, or “Vatt’ghern” which is Witcher in elder speech.

1 Like

I completed the base game back in July '19. I spent so long playing it, pretty intensively. I’ve taken the expansions at a more gradual pace, with a few long breaks along the way—I’m currently some way in to Blood & Wine.

After claiming I had no time for long games anymore, I ended up sinking more hours into this than any game I’ve played before or since…!

1 Like

Can i get a badge, please?
And can we name it “wind’s howling”? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Great game, if a lil bit overrated. I plan to revisit the game for the DLC at some point. May I please have the badge?

1 Like

After starting it for like 3 times I managed to finish my playthrough and its amazing.

2 Likes

I recently got around to beating Blood & Wine. A great ending to Geralt’s journey. May I have the badge?

1 Like

Beat it yesterday, Can i get the badge? (I loved The Witcher 3)

1 Like

Loved the game. This was my first game in the series and I got so into it that I got all of the books as well. Great story.

1 Like

I beat this game back in the fall of '17, believe it or not I had the most trouble fighting foglets out of all the monsters!

1 Like

This game was truly awesome. One of the best ever, probably my best game ever.
A badge would be awesome please.

1 Like

ahh the game that burnt me out on open world for a long time :sweat_smile:

I loved it so much I didn’t want to leave a single stone unturned, but skellige REALLY tested my commitment. Finally had to give up on chasing down all the "?"s on the map and just finished the story, lol. Despite the burnout, still thoroughly enjoyed it.

2 Likes

I am probably with more than 100 hours on this game! Played it for the first time on PC, then on nintendo switch and i am getting ready to play it once again on PC with this new awesome update! Story, gaming mechanics, and the world of the game are all 5/5

1 Like

Badge pleeeease! This game was amazing.

1 Like

A great game and a wonderful world to explore. Worth every penny & cd project red made a real gem.

1 Like

100%ed it just under 200 hours

1 Like